Chris Pratt; Best Friends

You and Chris had been friends for years. You had attended a lot of major events in his life. You had even gotten pretty close with his wife, Anna, and son.

When you got a call a year ago from him saying he and Anna were getting divorced, you were heartbroken for him. He loved her so much and you knew they were trying to make it through the rough patch for their son. Chris was distraught.
Chris: "Would you mind coming out for a few days? Anna took Jack to her parents, and I really don't want to be alone right now."

Of course, you said yes. You flew to Washington, where Chris was for the moment. Chris picked you up at the airport. You ran to him when you saw him, embracing. You both cried into each other's shoulders, not caring who saw you. You had missed your friend and felt how heavy his heart was.

You stayed with Chris for about a month before he was called away to shoot a movie. Within that month you helped Chris mourn and just tried to lighten the load. Nothing intimate happened, and really you weren't looking for that type of relationship with him at this point, he just got his heart broken.

You flew back home, but kept in contact with Chris everyday while he was filming.

Now a year later, you can't say you don't feel something more for the dork. You have always loved him as a friend, but it has started to develop into romantic feelings. Chris snapped you this morning:

 Chris snapped you this morning:

You: Real attractive, Chris.
Chris: You know me, just being pretty 24/7. 😜
You: What are you into today?
Chris: Filming some scenes then flying out.
You: Where you going? I don't remember you saying you were leaving to visit somewhere?"
Chris: That's because.... I'm going to fly and see one of my favorite people..... YOU! 😬😃
You: What? 😳

You call him.

After a long conversation you decide to clean up your house in preparation for Chris.

Ding. Another Snap from Chris:

Chris: Headed your way in a few! So excited!! You: 😱🙌🏻 Me too!

You: 😱🙌🏻 Me too!

A few hours later you get a knock on your door. You open it knowing you were going to get tackled by Chris immediately.

You open the door and sure enough you were on the ground in seconds with Chris on top of you hugging you with his whole body. You couldn't help but blush, and laugh.

You: Wow!! Good thing I was expecting that!
Chris: I missed you!
He said as he rolled over so you were on top of him.
Chris: So, whats ne-... Hey, what's the rosy cheeks for, huh?
You: Getting off of him, "Oh nothing."
Chris: Uh huh? If I didn't know any better I'd say you liked me.
You didn't say anything just went to the door and grabbed his suitcase wheeling it in.
Chris: You do, don't you? Like me?
You put your hair behind your ear.
You: I don't know. What do you want me to say?
Chris came up behind you and wrapped his arm around you.
Chris, whispering, "I'd say I liked you too, and have for a while."
You blush deeper.
You: "Really? You're not joking?"
Chris kisses your neck.
Chris: "Nope. I'm serious."

Chris stayed for the next week as you two decided to try a relationship together. It was one of the best weeks of your life with your best friend.