Chris Pine; Touching

This would be the first time you were going to walk the carpet as an engaged woman. Chris had asked you to marry him the final day of shooting the new movie you were both acting in.

For the premiere of the movie you had decided to show up separately. You didn't want the spotlight just on the two of you because you were newly engaged, you wanted people to be interested in the movie as well.

Chris arrived to the premiere about twenty minutes before you and was finally getting to the part of the evening where he was doing interviews when you arrived.

You and Chris weren't going to get pictures together until after interviews were done, at least that was the plan.

You arrived and stepped onto the carpet wearing something like this:

You were posing for some pictures when your eyes caught Chris's.

It was as if you were the only two around

It was as if you were the only two around. It was shocking the amount of chemistry you had with each other even from across an extremely busy red carpet event.

You couldn't wait to get to whisper to him how handsome you thought he looked. But for now, you mouthed, "I love you."

He couldn't help it, he excused himself from the interviewer and came closer to you to watch as the photographers ordered you to look their way.  Finally, he had enough and approached you on the carpet. He leaned in to whisper.

Chris: "I'm sorry for abandoning the plan, but you look too good to not come over and say so." His hand caresses your back and sinks a little lower so it's resting on your butt. "Plus, touching is more fun than just looking."

You were definitely blushing.