Chris Evans; Bun in the Oven

Your husband Chris has been away preparing for the filming of Infinity War, the new Marvel movie for several weeks in Atlanta. You miss him and are extremely frustrated that your doctor told you to stay home instead of accompanying Chris.

You are 7 months pregnant with twin girls and are over the moon excited about it. You have been Mrs. Evans for a little over a year and knew that you wanted to not waste time in starting a family, which is also what Chris wanted. It didn't take long for you to conceive and realize that you were pregnant. You can still remember Chris telling you about his dream of you being pregnant and insisting you take a test. Needless to say, five tests later you were positive you had a bun in the oven. You then moved along to the ultrasound that changed your whole world... TWINS! You couldn't believe it and neither could Chris. But he was so excited to hold not one but two bundles of joy.

You were obsessed with your husband. Some may have found it strange, but your husband was equally infatuated with you, even after being officially together for three years before being married. You counted yourself lucky to have such a handsome, strong, compassionate, passionate, talented, and loving husband.

But here you were thinking about him, alone in your house rubbing your swollen tummy and humming one of your favorite lullabies.

Chris was also doing some press junkets for Captain America Civil War, which was coming out fairly quickly. You decided to watch some of the interviews of Chris because his fans had suddenly been enquiring more about you. (You hadn't announced your pregnancy publicly yet. You were waiting for the premiere of the Civil War movie.)

You clicked onto the Youtube app on your smart TV and typed in Chris' name into the search bar. You selected the first video and began getting watery eyed just from hearing his voice.

The interviewer asked many questions related to the movie and then turned into more of a personal segment of questions.

Interviewer: "So you have been married to Y/N for a year now, correct?"

Chris: "That's right."

Interviewer: "So how is the married life? Any weird quirks that you two have noticed about one another?"

Chris: "Well married life is awesome. I mean I get to wake up and see her every morning and it helps me face the day knowing that she is by my side supporting me. As for quirks, yes, we both have them. I'm sure she could name several things that she finds quirky about me, but I won't put words in her mouth. The one thing that took some adjusting for me was her love for candles, she lights candles throughout the house... But I love it now that I'm used to the sweet smells. I guess I was just used to it smelling like nothing in particular. But we haven't been able to light many of them recently due to her..... umm.... not finding any that she likes that are different than what we have."

(Good save Babe.) You thought. He just about mentioned the pregnancy during the interview. You couldn't stand the smell of your candles during your pregnancy.

Interviewer: "Candles are always a lovely touch. There have been rumors that Y/N is ill?"

Chris: "She has been feeling a little under the weather recently, but I'm sure that will pass soon. I appreciate you asking."

At this point, you are really depressed that Chris is there and not here. You just want him here to wrap his strong arms around you. You wanted to hear him talk to your babies in soft cooing noises and feel him caress your stomach.

You wiped your tear stained face and played another video.

You were watching the interview and the interviewer asked a great question that you and Chris had discussed many times.

Interviewer: "So, Chris you are a self proclaimed Disney fan, what is your favorite Disney movie?"

Chris: "Favorite Disney movie. This is like. How dare you? It's like favorite child...." His eyes widen. "I mean I don't have any children so I wouldn't know really, but I can imagine that would be the same reaction."

The interviewer laughs and continues to the next question, you can see Chris take a deep breath and sigh.

You think that you should start having him wear an ear piece so that you can answer these questions for him, so he doesn't spill the beans.

You watch some more videos;

One of the interviews was almost all about his relationship with you. The interviewer was listing several facts about you that he had to tell what was a lie, not a truth. He was nailing every question, which was no surprise to you. The whole interview you could see him smirking and starring off in a dream like gaze.

You thought it was absolutely adorable.

Just as you were getting to the group interviews, you heard someone knock on the door

You weren't expecting anyone, so it made you jump. It's a good thing you had decided to throw a bra on this morning, even though your hair was still in a messy bun, no makeup, and your long flowing night dress.

You look through the peep hole in the door and almost screamed.

There outside of your door was your husband, Chris with flowers looking into the peep hole with a huge grin on his face.

You open the door and welcome him with many kisses and tears. He had surprised you.