Dylan O'Brien; Compliment

You had landed your biggest movie role yet as Brenda in the Maze Runner. Naturally you were doing press tours and such for the newest installment Scorch Trials.

You and Dylan had many scenes together in the movie and in turn had built a solid friendship. You would flirt with him, he would flirt back, it was normal. But you would have to admit your romantic feelings were growing stronger for the lead role. He was just so goofy and genuinely nice and intelligent. You enjoyed his company and wanted to be around him as much as you could.

You weren't sure how he felt about you, but you had an idea.

You were at one round of interviews sharing the same conference room. You walked into the room after not seeing the other cast mates, including Dylan, for a couple of weeks. You saw Dylan in an interview accross the room and waved at him.

He just tried to ignore you, but grinned when he saw you

You continued on with the interview and heard your name from across the room. You crane your neck to see where it came from. You saw it was from Dylan's table and walked over to the interview to get a better listen.

He was playing a game that made him choose between cast mates. You caught the interviewer's attention.

Interviewer: "Oh, Hi Y/N! Can I help you?"
You: "I didn't mean to interrupt I just heard my name and was curious."
She laughs. "We were just playing a little game and Dylan chose you over another cast mate for something. Would you like to know what it was?"
You look to Dylan, who was somewhat blushing at this point. Your curiosity got the best of you and you nodded your head. She looked at her paper.

"The question was, if you were left with just one person from the cast after enduring the Scorch, as Dylan, who would it be? Dylan replied, "Y/N." So I asked why?"

You: "And?"
Interviewer: "He said "because have you seen her? She's beautiful, talented, smart, strong, and a great person to be around."

You smile and feel the heat rush to your face.

You wanted to play it off as a joke. You reached into your jacket pocket to find a $5. You swiftly handed that to Dylan. He took it, winking at you. As if you had paid him for making you look good.

 You would have to ask him about his compliment later but you had a feeling Dylan and you would be seeing a lot more of each other