Mystery POV II

I want to start this chapter off by dedicating this to @sexycarrotclub who made a lovely cover for me! Thank you!

I made a Facebook page for my WP account. So like the page for sneak peaks of the chapters, pictures of the cast, info about when I'll be updating and more!! Link is on the side under 'external link' or on my profile.

Lil Wayne Ft. Eminem - Drop The World >>

Read A/N at the end of this chapter!

--------------

Mystery POV II

 “Are you going to miss me?” she murmured against my lips.

“Sure, babe,” I said and pressed my lips against hers to stop her from talking. She pulled back and glared at me.

“Sure, babe?” she scrunched her nose up as she repeated my words in a low voice, failing miserably to sound like me. Her straight brown hair hung loosely, covering her face slightly.

It annoyed me that every time I inched closer her hair would tickle my face. Remind me again why I was keeping her around like a pet? I questioned myself. Ah right, to keep tabs on Nathaniel. 

I pushed her hair gently away from her face and tugged it securely behind her ear, all the while I was trying to keep myself from ripping each hair out of her head. I had some serious anger management issues.

I sighed, knowing I had to lie to the girl in front of me, something that has become like a second nature to me. “You know I’m gonna miss you, that’s why I want to enjoy the hours we have left.” I looked down at her a gave her my brilliant fake smile. Her face broke into a small smile.

“Is that so?” she said seductive, straddling me. I gave her a boyish grin and nodded.

Lindsey was going to the city for a couple of weeks to help out at one of the pack company’s we had over there. Meaning I didn’t have to work hard at hiding the fact that I was sleeping around with other girls and I didn’t have to fake the love-struck boyfriend act.

All I had to worry about was Nathaniel not finding out, but that wasn’t too hard. I had hidden far more important things from him and he didn’t have a clue. He trusted me that much. Foolish boy.

“Well if that’s the case, let the fun begin,” she grinned. I had to give it to her, she was playful and beautiful. Her big brown eyes looked so innocent and weak, that it took everything I had not to laugh at her. 

And don’t get me started on her body.She had a tall figure with curves in all the right places, making her look like a Victoria Secrets runway model. Sometimes I got turned on just by looking at her body. It was the only thing that could make me tolerate her around me.

I grew up with Lindsey and didn’t pay much attention to her even though I knew she had a hug crush on me when we were teenagers. I only started noticing her when I realized how close she was to Nathaniel and how much I could benefit from that. I needed someone who could watch Nathaniel’s every move so I could move freely without being afraid Nathaniel would find out what I was up to. Considering Lindsey was his cousin and like a sister to him, she the perfect person for the job. All I had to do was convince her I cared for her and I had her wrapped around my powerful finger.

It was one of the reasons I should have been Alpha. I had the power to manipulate people into doing what I wanted, an important quality of being a leader. I was made for the damn job, I felt my anger rise up pretty fast.

Lindsey noticed this too, “Baby, what’s wrong?” The anger subsided as I remembered our position again when I heard her speak. She was looking at me with her brown eyes full of concern.