one

the lost soul down ~ slowed and reverb. | NBSPLV

(press to listen)

first person pov •°. *࿐

I stepped inside the school, looking at the other people that surrounded the hallways, leaving minimal space.

I can't believe i'm here... 

I sighed quietly, as I stepped forward again, looking around once more as I try to navigate myself to the office, the peoples chatter was loud as many conversations were being said at the same moment.

I started to walk a little quicker as I managed to get to the office, sliding the door as I stepped inside, the lady behind the register sighed and looked at me. ". .hello dear, are you new here?" "yeah. ." my voice became quieter near the end so she couldn't hear.

gosh. . this is awkward. .

she smiled softly as she started to type into the computer "your name, love?" she glanced over at me as I softly smiled ". . Y/n L/n ma'am" I spoke softly as the lady continued to type, what I assume to be my name. 

the printer behind her started to make some noises as it printed a small piece of paper out, she turned around and swiftly took it and handed it to me in a haste fashion, "your schedule." I nodded subtly as i took it from her, looking at my classes.

suddenly a bubbly girl walked over next to me, it seems like she was going to talk to the lady, I moved to the side a little bit. "ahh.. Wendy! What a pleasure, would you like to show the new girl around the school?" the lady smiled as she pointed to me, making the girl next to me peek over.

"really? I'd love to!" she smiled greatly as she took my hand, and started walking away, I flinched slightly at the sudden touch before warming up to it. 

huh. . shes a really happy girl, 

"I'm Wendy Testaburger, you are?" she grinned, slowing down her pace as we continued to walk, "i'm Y/n, L/n" "Y/n? . . I feel I have heard of that name before" her lips parted at the end, making her face seem like she was thinking. 

"did you go to to the primary school thats right around the corner?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she looks at me, I chuckle quietly. "uhm. . Yeah, I did. Did you?" "Yes! I did too!" She smiled graciously, before finally touring me around.

––

"yeah, and that's really the whole place!" she smiled softly before she realises something, causing her to smile again. "you could sit at our table if you'd like, me and the other girls! - . . I'm sure you'd remember them." I nodded in response with a faint smile.

"sure, I'd love to" I took one last glance at my schedule as the bell rung, Wendy waving me goodbye as I did the same as well, 

after a few seconds I ended up finding my classroom as the bell continued to run, meaning I wouldn't be late, luckily. . I stepped into the classroom, observing the room as I saw the people sitting in their seats, there didn't seem to be an arranged seating plan as I thought.

I looked at one of the desks in the far back, smiling as I got towards it, placing my stuff down as I got out my black textbook, waiting for the teacher. 

a few minutes goes by as it seems like most of the class has been filled up, the teacher finally arrives behind me and notices me. "oh! Your the new student, Y/n correct?" I nodded as she smiled, nodding back. "I'll be sure to catch you up on the work we've been doing." I smile approvingly.