four

Home - Resonance (Slowed & reverbed)

(press to listen)

"any boys you have an eye on?"

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *

"Mom. . !" I called out, looking at her before shaking my head. "it's only the first day, of course, I wouldn't." I spoke, my voice a lot quieter than it just was. ,

"mmhmm, , well when I was your age, I had eyes for almost every boy," she spoke making me roll my eyes annoyedly,

". . mhmm. . Like I believe that Mom." I grumble, before watching Dad come down the stairs, his forehead sweaty.

". . hey dear, I just made your vanity and dresser, go check it out soon okay?" He spoke, I nodded in return, taking a quick bottle of water from the fridge before heading up the stairs, saying bye to them.

I reached up the stairs into my room, seeing how clean it was, everything was pristine.

my creamy white-coloured vanity was spotless, and so was my bed and walls.

god. . . I can't wait to ruin this.

I chuckle alone before turning back around to look out in the hallway, seeing the boxes with my name on them. Walking towards it I saw that the writing was big and bold in black Sharpie. "Y/N" in all capitals,

I pick it up with slight trouble, before carrying it over to my room.

I place it down with a loud huff escaping my mouth, I scan my room for some sort of boxcutter, not even a second looking I see one of my dresser.

. . . Time to start decorating I guess,

––

I fold up the cardboard box as I glance at my newly decorated room, I smile approvingly, and it turns out just as I like it.

I glance at the posters hung up near my desk and bed, seeing my favourite bands and artists.

surprisingly my room is still mediocrely clean after decorating. I take the rest of the folded-up cardboard and bring it downstairs into the recycling bin.

"Hey honey, I'm making dinner, it's spaghetti, wanna help me?" Mom asked me as she noticed I came down.

I look her way as I nod, "Sure, I'll help you soon Mom. I just need to do something real quickly." I smile before making my way back to my room.

she seemed to nod approvingly before I did.

I find my phone on my bed and I snatch it back, quickly rushing downstairs as I slide my phone into the pocket of my shorts.

Mom guides me on what she needs from the fridge as I help her cook, setting up the dining table with the clean plates and utensils.

we start to chat about work and school to not make it as awkward with the silence around.

––

After dinner I take a shower in my bathroom, before doing my skincare at my vanity, my phone starts to ring at my beside table and I turn my head to look who it was.