thirteen

CLEARED // remix - lilithzplug
available on Apple Music, Spotify, and more.

". . are you and Kenny a thing now?"

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *

. . . It's the day after the big football game, the perfect day to celebrate and have free periods and free food stands on a Friday.

there are practically no classes as if it wasn't even a school day since everyone was practically outside in the schoolyards lining up for the free hotdogs and whatever stuff.

I was finishing up putting my books and papers into my locker, making my bag have nothing in it due to the lack of classes and subjects I have today.

suddenly, Wendy appears out of nowhere.

"Hey Y/n! — The boys did so great in the game yesterday right?"

what the fuck — where did you come from? . .

I keep those thoughts inside as I close my locker, smiling at her afterwards, "They sure did, I'm so happy that we have a free day today, no classes or anything!"

"I know right? — Stan is taking me on a date for the celebration ! . . . and to make up for what he did, — right Stan?" Wendy smiled graciously, pulling Stan closer to her as all he does is look to the ground.

". . . mhm. ." He mumbled, looking up at me for a split second,

"oh yeah — what about you and Kenny? Are you guys together or anything? — you totally should be actually, , you guys would be so cute. !" Wendy asked me, raising her brow ever so slightly in curiosity.

"huh? — No, , no we aren't a thing or anything. ." I shrug it off,

even if I were to ask him to be my boyfriend, I wouldn't even have the balls to do it anyway. — literally.

"what? what? ! ! you totally need to go talk to him right now! it's the perfect chance to go on a date with him and everything!"

". . . last time I checked. . he does kinda like Y/n. — sorry — I mean he does like you." Stan spoke up, feeling Wendy's glare when he messed up on his wording.

"ahh, , , I don't know. . I'll think about it." I chuckled awkwardly with a guilty smile, rubbing the back of my neck to ease the situation at hand.

"well he's near the hotdog stands if you do decide to do it, ." Stan mumbled, using his eyes to tell me the direction as if I didn't know.

". . . I was just heading there. ! — thanks though," I grin for a quick moment before excusing myself from the two of them, and started to make my way to the courtyard.

what kind of toxic relationship do they have. .

. . .

once I'm out, I see one of the most, longest lines in the queue — just for a hotdog stand.

what the hell? this is as long as drakes—

I get pushed out of my thoughts I see Kenny looking at me, waving me over to join him.

oh. . . great. . I guess I have to make up my mind now huh,

I wave back subtly, slowly making my way over before finally catching up to where he was within the cue.