sex

ecstasy (slowed) - SUICIDAL-IDOL
press to listen

. . Maybe it was like elementary. ?

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *

suddenly, as soon as I thought that, Cartman and Kenny started having a bawl, kicking and punching each other roughly,

. . Guess I thought wrong. .

I sighed as everybody looked at the two, not wanting to intervene. "Y/n, you should go help. . None of us want to and we certainly don't want to bring PC principle into this." Nicole urged me to go.

why is it always me? . . whatever.

". . Yeah, okay." I spoke into her ear so she could hear me over the loud noises surrounding us, most of it cheering on for whoever they think is going to win - and partly because of the yelling from Kenny and Cartman.

I shoved my way through, apologising everytime I had to push someone away, which is about endless. .

I pull the two away, "what is wrong with you? !" My tone was clearly upset and annoyed, basically everybody could hear it due to how loud it was.

Kenny glanced at me as he wiped his lips with the side of his hand before narrowing his eyes at Cartman.

". . Whatever." was all he could muster out, I make my grip lose as Kenny starts to walk away.
Cartman clenched his fist, "yeah! walk away then because your little 'girlfriend' came to the rescue!" Cartman shouted, causing Kenny to stop walking and turn his head to look at him.

". . She's not my girlfriend."

he glanced at me before immediately continuing to leave the cafeteria, as I stood quietly, the people surrounding us started to walk away as well, whispering about the incident that just happened.

some of them were looking at me until they noticed that I was looking at them back, causing them to immediately glance at the other direction and continue to gossip.

Cartman sat back down at his table, his friends scolding him quietly as all he did was roll his eyes.

I start to slowly walk back to my table, sitting between Nicole and Wendy again.

". . Thanks a lot Nicole," I let out a forced, quiet chuckle as she apologised in return, "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would go out like that." "It's fine" I reassured her, a soft smile appeared on my face before I look away from her.

the bell rung shortly after as the people crowding the cafeteria started to walk away.

––

I was walking down the hallways of school, not really wanting to go to homeroom as I quickly entered the bathroom, seeing no one inside, I decided to get into one of them as footsteps got louder.

the bathroom door opened.

it sounded similar to boots as the person walked past my cubicle, washing their hands as I peek through the tiniest gap between the door and the walls of the cubicle I was in.

Kenny? . . What is he doing here?

"Kenny?" I spoke quietly, catching his attention as he looks over to where I was, wiping his hands against his clothes as he walked towards me.

I open the cubicle door, showing who I was to him as he smiled softly. "what're you doing here?

you know this is the mens bathroom right?"

my eyes widened as I shook my head 'no'

". . I thought you were staff, I rushed into the closet bathroom I could find." he laughed as I spoke.

"sure sure." He smiled, still chuckling from before until we heard keys jingle.

the both of our heads jolt to look at the door as we heard key's jingle with shoes clattering closer to us.

"go go." Kenny spoke quietly, ushering me back into the cubicle I was just in as he joins me as well.

he closes and locks the door as he hunches over so the top of his head wouldn't be seen.

the door opens as the keys in someones hand click against each other as they walk,.

"Who's in there?" A low female voice called out, seemingly a teacher.

"Me miss." Kenny spoke, his head close to mine, although it's not close enough to count it as a kiss.

".. Kenneth, you know you still have homework due of mine." She spoke angrily before walking off "don't do anything stupid in there." Was the last thing she said before walking out of the room.

Kenny chuckled as he looks at me, a slight guilty expression on his face as he turns his head, unlocking the door before walking backwards so I could get out as well.

". . ehh. . sorry", he chuckles slightly, a guilty smile on his face as I nodded, "It's fine, really." I spoke in a hushed manner.

suddenly, the same teacher walked in.

"Oh! And also, Kenny-" she froze as she looked and me, and to him, and then back at me.

". . ."

well. , isn't this just great, ?

"Pardon me, Kenny you have an assignment due tomorrow. And, , Y/n I wasn't expecting it to be you

But uhm, . Use protection please. ." she made a circular motion with her fingers between us, causing me to flush my cheeks subtly.

"Oh, Miss- We weren't,-" Kenny didn't even bother finishing his sentence, simply due to the fact she walked away from the situation.

". . ."

the bathroom was dead silent, the breathing from the two of us could be heard, we didn't know what to say or do.

"So. . Uhmmm. . ." I hummed, glancing over to Kenny as he looked to the ground, avoiding eye contact as he chuckled quietly at the situation that just occurred.

which in pure honestly, made me start to laugh quietly myself. for what reason? I don't know.

"so, uhrm. . . have you heard of the part happening at Cartman's place? . ." I shook my head as Kenny spoke. "No, I haven't."

He smiled subtly "He said everyone can come, it's being held at his basement of his house." I nodded in response. "Cool, I might check it out if Wendy and the others come."

why does everything involving Cartman happen at his basement?

Kenny simply rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'll be there, don't worry." He chuckled before looking at the bathroom door.

You know. . I'll probably come either way. .

"I should get going. . But don't we have Homeroom right now?" I nodded for a reply as he grinned.

"Might as well stay here with you."