three

Verónica Pass - R. Missing

(press to listen)

I blushed immediately out of embarrassment and looked away, .

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *࿐

"Im just jokingg," Wendy laughed, making me look back as she spoke.

"You better be. . . I dont see myself doing that. ." I spoke softly, chuckling awkwardly as I look at Kenny, before the rest of the boys as they continue to practice.

They seem to make a great team all together, .

––

as they finished practicing, me and wendy clapped for all of the boys, but she mostly clapped her hands for Stan, . .obviously, , I see Kenny take a glance at me, I shrug it off as I walk away - Wendy following me suit and starts talking to me.

––

its next period now, I look at my schedule and check what class I have, , sadly I don't have it with any of the girls, .

I guess I have homeroom alone. . . that sucks. . 

I walk into my classroom? glancing at everybody inside; seeing if I memorise any familiar faces I've met with that I could talk and sit next to.

I notice Kenny, . . he was my only option, so I decided to pull up a chair next to him. ". . Hey Kenny." I spoke, smiling at him with a slight wave from my hand - he seems to take notice of it and waves back subtly, , 

"hey Y/n." He smiled, before looking at everyone else. "You know, normally I would wag this class. . Glad I didn't though," he grinned ever so slightly, it vanished after a second.

what. . ? what does he mean by he was glad he didn't. . 

I shrugged it off, seeming too tired to understand what he actually meant. After a few seconds of an awkward silence, I remembered that he'd fallen on the courts during his practice, making me turn to look at him. ". . Hows your head? Are you feeling better. . I mean," asking in a soft tone, trying to seem sincere.

He nodded, saying it was just fine - I nodded as a response before looking away, watching the other students walk in. One of them was Clyde, he sat on the other side of Kenny in the circular-like table.

"Hey Kenny," "hey Clyde." Kenny shook his hand, smiling smugly before looking away, seeming to glance at the other boys sitting next to Clyde.

the boy sitting right next to Clyde was holding another guys hand.

he seemed to have short black hair, sort of a middle part, a lanky-ish figure with a navy beanie on his head, a yellow pom pom at the very top - his hat reminded me of a ushanka,, without the fur nor the pockets.