nine

one of the girls - The Weeknd, JENNIE, Lily-Rose Depp
available on Apple Music, Spotify and more.

that was so awkward. . .

–––––––––

third person pov •°. *(Kenneth)

as soon as he went home, he rushed straight into his room, taking off all of his clothes, except for his boxers and pants.

when he was doing that, he glanced at the broken whole-body mirror leaning against a wardrobe, catching his attention as he walked up to it, seeing his reflection.

"goddamn. . ." he muttered under his breath, seeming a bit phased by the sight of his body.

in his reflection, he could see his own body — it was on the muscular side, meaning if anybody saw it, they'd know he's been working out for quite a while now. .

his chest and abs had become more defined, almost resembling one of a six-pack at most.

a few seconds go by as his phone goes off, causing him to look at the notification and see that Y/n texted him on Instagram.

he completely ignored that at first as he went through everyone's story, before landing across
Y/n's.

. . she's gorgeous.

he pauses, staring at her face intently before he glances at his bed as he feels something in him start to rise.

". . ." he doesn't say anything before he sits down on his bed, sliding his drawer open, pulling out a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion.

. . . after a few minutes of scrolling through Y/n's feed, he slowly slides his free hand underneath his pants and boxers.

he starts to slowly rub his hand up and down his long erection, — almost long since he wasn't fully hard yet.

after a few minutes of staring at one of her pics, he turns off his phone and puts some lotion onto his hand, sliding it down as well as he starts to jerk off.

he hears himself letting out groans, grunts, and even some moans as he shuts his eyes, his grip getting a bit tighter as he starts going faster.

his moans slowly started to drag themselves out as he continued to picture Y/n in his head.

He continued to whimper every time his grip got tighter around his cock.

––

a few days go by as he acts as if nothing had happened, he continues going to school and hanging around.

sadly — since Valentines' Day was around the corner, everybody was asking people out,

Craig being Tweek Valentine,

Stan being Wendy's valentine,

Clyde being Bebe's Valentine,

Tolkien being Nicole's Valentine,

. .  But Kenny? — He didn't have one, he hasn't had one in ages.

the only thing Kenny does on Valentines' Day is masturbating to girls wearing PlayBoy bunny costumes, , or bikinis, .

. . Craig and Clyde go up to Kenny.

"Hey, dude, who's your valentine?" Clyde spoke, before looking at Craig.