eleven

OKLOSER — Doja Cat
available on Spotify, Apple Music and more

tonight is gonna be one hell of a night.

———————

first person pov •°. *

it's been a few days since we did that, , . . I don't know how to feel about it.

it made Kenny and I grow a lot more closer together, I know he has feelings for me now, especially after what we did.

.. do I like him back? . . I actually haven't thought about it.

he's nice, pretty energetic, plays sports, very tall . . and handsome too . . Why couldn't I like him?

he's a total flirty freak too, , these past few days he's been teasing me and flirting with me, . as if practically hinting that he wants to date me.

but, hypothetically speaking, if he were to ask me out, I would accept it.

. . .

I heard my mom calling me from the kitchen downstairs, saying something along the lines of "Y/n! Come down here and eat your breakfast!" although it was pretty muffled due to the walls.

"coming soon, mom!" I yell back, closing my book I was just previously writing in as I open the door to my hallway I rush downstairs, seeing the food is already at the kitchen island . . for once.

"looks great mom, what is it?" I ask her, taking a seat on one of the stools there as I glance at all of the breakfast goodness.

"oh, I don't know. . maybe use your eyes and see?

. . I'm just playing with you, sweetie. . I made Japanese pancakes — which I'm never making again that took forever! and I also made some croissant sandwiches for you to eat on the way to school,"

I nod along as I glance at the fluffy pancakes with strawberries and some yogurt on the side of them, , and then laid my eyes on the croissant which has tinfoil wrapped around it to keep it nice and warm.

", , thanks mom, you're the best." I smile, taking one of the pancakes as I start to eat it, , taking my time since I still have about an hour before I have to get ready.

"Anything for you baby," Mom smiled, before tapping the kitchen counter, "well, I should get going for work, be safe okay? I don't want you messing around" She laughed as I nodded, and a small secretive smile appeared as soon as she left the house.

"hm. . messing around," I chuckle as I eat my food, before my phone rings, prompting me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! ! you do know that it's the big game today right? ? you have to come early to school! ! hurry up! — I'll drive you there if you want!" Wendy spoke over the phone, catching me off guard as I coughed on my food.

"wh-what? ? !" I shout, before immediately covering my mouth as I place my utensils back onto the counter before snatching the croissant, rushing upstairs into my room as I start to get ready.