tweleve

suffocation // slowed - noturgf
available on Apple Music, Spotify and more.

I hope the actual cheer doesn't go too bad.

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *

. . I couldn't get the overwhelming thought of the whole cheer going wrong at some point, it wouldn't leave my head even when I was in class, .

eventually I did when we were given a worksheet and some questions we had to answer — although I wasn't really paying attention to anything the teacher said, .

but luckily, Bebe did. so she offered up the suggestion of letting me cheat off her without the teacher knowing, .

"how come you weren't paying attention Y/n?" Bebe asked as she shuffled a bit closer to me, "oh, I don't know. ." I shrug, not being too notice with her and she knows.

"c'mon girl, I'm sure it wont be that bad," she gives me a reassuring smile as she starts helping me figure out what im supposed to do whilst also giving me the answers.

"I'm scared that the cheer will be a total fail." I confessed, but she just shrugs it off.

"oh that? dont worry about that. this kind of stuff happens all the time, . . when your new to cheerleading that always gets caught up in your head huh. . been there, dont stress about it."

"ah. . . okay, . I guess I really shouldn't stress about it,

. . . thanks for that Bebe." I smile at her as she only smiles back at me. "your welcome girl! — stressing too much causes white hairs," she let out a somewhat interesting fact.

I only nod awkwardly since I don't know how to reply to that.

––

around 10 minutes before the bell rung to change our class form first period, , there was an announcement on the PA system where the cheerleaders and the footie had to go leave class and meet up in the gym to get ready for the game.

. . the embarrassment rose inside of me quickly as I started to stand up in sync with Bebe, , packing up our notes and pens before we head out to the gym,

. . .

once we were there, I had already glanced at everyone else in the spacious area, , before making eye contact with Kenny as he smiled and waved at me as I wave back, , giving him a small smile of my own.

". . are you and Kenny a thing now?" Bebe whispers into my ear, causing my attention to gradually shift towards her as we walked closer to the big crowd.

". . ? oh, I dont know," shrugging it off, but I never really thought about it until now, ,

are we actually a thing? or was that some one time night stand?

"he is kind of a player, but to be honest after seeing him look at you like that, I think he'd be pretty loyal to you.

. . if he is, you two would make such a cute couple, . . hmm, blonde and Y/h/c (your hair colour) . . . what a nice match." Bebe smiles before we stop talking as we're now up with everyone else.

. . after knowing what we're all suppose to do, we head to our separate gender changing rooms before dispersing outside for our roles.

lust [ kenny mccormick x reader ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara