seven

seasons - wave to earth
available on Apple Music, Spotify and more.

"Might as well stay here with you."

–––––––––

first person pov •°. *

school ended shortly after, and all we did was just chat and talk shit about how homeroom was so boring and some other stuff.

I headed back home and started getting ready for this part at Cartmans house, .

what should I wear. . ?

I sighed as I scanned through my almost empty wardrobe.

I had to get rid of most of the stuff that I grew out of and didn't like anymore, so that left me with basically nothing.

it's not that big of a deal, I'll just wear what I normally wear.

I snatch a random t-shirt before some pants that go along with them, hastily putting them on as I spray on deodorant at the same pace before my perfume.

I shove my phone into the pockets of my pants

heh. . not bad I guess, it's not something that well for a party though. .

I stood still, staring at myself through my mirror for quite some time.

it's fine, I can't be bothered about anything else.

I head my way downstairs, making sure I have everything — my lip gloss, my phone. . yep, — I glance at my parents sneakily heading towards the front door.

"excuse me missy, where are you going?" I hear her speak, "errhhm. . . a party at my friends place? ." I spoke, hoping to god she would let me go.

Mom smiles softly "okay, be home by 10pm. don't do any funny business. ." She chuckled quietly before looking back at the TV, Dad doesn't say anything since there's no point in stopping me.

". . okay, thanks. Bye Mom, and Dad."

I put on my shoes before heading out the door, making sure I have the spare keys on me.

The streets were dark as I walked towards his house by memory, the streetlights were one the only few things that kept the streets dimly lit.

few of the houses nearby had their front porch lights on, and some had their gates open as well, most likely people returning home after work.

sooner or later I'm now in front of Cartmans house, with multiple cars from countless of companies — mostly Mercedes and Toyota.

errhh. . . okay,

I sighed lightly before heading towards the porch, ear-deafening music could be heard literally from across the street and it only became louder as I headed inside.

I opened the front door as people were chattering and dancing all over the place, there was also some illegal drinking — the red solo cups were a dead giveaway.

––

after around an hour later, I'm already having fun, talking around and slight dances here and there.

most of the people here were most definitely tipsy, maybe a few were drunk, — although the majority barely even drank at all, and only some typical water or punch.

I headed to the kitchen, the cup I was holding was mainly empty, with a few water drops in there as I kept my view on the water dispenser.