Chapter 2

The vision shifts to another. Harry saw his parents smilingly holding each other. He'd never seen Snape smile like this before. Seeing the ravan head's smile, a soft smile formed on his lips as well.

"I'm sorry dear...i failed to give you the grand wedding you deserve. As my mate you're my equal my queen,you deserve the title and respect but here I'm hiding you from everyone. I feel like I'm a failure"
Tom spoke in a sad tone while playing with his beloved's hair.

"Never, ever feel that, Tom. All I ever want was your love, nothing else. I understand the situation you are in and your anxiety. As Slytherin's heir, you've only just begun what you're seeking. As your mate, I'm now your greatest vulnerability".

" You're my biggest strength, my beloved, and I promise you Sev that in the future, I'm going to give you a grand wedding with glory, and I can guarantee that our children will walk with you in the weddings aisle".

"Children...?" Snape raised his brow in confusion.

Well obviously.... we're not going to wait to make some children until the wedding right my beautiful mate....?" Tom smirked.

"You...?" Snape blushed and hid his face in the arms of his beloved.

Next vision

Snape was sitting on the chair beside Malfoy couple. His face was full of tension and worry.

"I'm not sure what happened to my Tom Lucius .He's never hurt any innocent people, and now he's killing them all like a psychopath. He, who used to panic anytime I had a minor headache, slapped me and nearly killed me in rage yesterday. I don't know what to do." Snape wept.

"I think this all started after Dumbledore offered him help to discover his powers". Lucius said in fury.

"No way Dumbledore always helped Tom. He was the one to find Tom from the orphanage".

"I'm telling you Sev he's what we see... don't trust that old man". Lucius spat.

"I think the dark lord's behaviour is related to that prophecy" Narcissa seemed really worried for her friend.

"What prophecy" Snape asked the couple.

"Nacceria..we can't..." Lucius warned his wife.
"He needs to know Lucius" she replied.

"What tell me I need to know what .."

"Sev there's a prophecy about a child... which is capable of ending a dark lord's life. A boy who will be born in less than 7 months by the end of July and rumours says its the child of Potter's"

"Lilly....?" Snape asked in worry

"Yes..."

"It can't be..."

"I'm sorry but it's true no other child is going to be born on that day there is only one child". Lucius closed his eyes.

"Actually there's one more child Lucion. I'm pregnant... almost 3 months". Snape closed his eyes.

"What...." Both Lucius and Narcissa yelled together.

"I recently found out...with Tom's recent behaviour I never got the courage to tell him".

"Oh Merlin" Narcissa hugged her friend in worry.

"He can't know..." Snape mumbled.

"It's his blood Sev" Lucius said after realising the graveness of the matter.

"Exactly... his blood... powerful as much as him". Snape replied.

"Sev it can be a girl we don't know" Narcissa tried to look on the other possibilities.

" We can only hope...I decided I'll go to my house and give birth there. I'll hide my child". Snape said with determination when the vision faded.
.
.
.

Snape was whimpering in pain at the next vision while the mid nurse was operating him.

" I'm so sorry Mr Snape you've to bear the pain the child is weak performing anesthesia will harm the child"

"No I'll bear the pain.... save my child please".
Snape said while biting his lips in pain. He lost consciousness when the mid nurse pulled the child out. The mid nurse looked at the door to find Professor Dumbledore standing at the door.

"Is it a boy...." She handed over the child to Dumbledore.

"Remember the story the child was a girl and still born. I've already casted glamour on the child's dead body it will be easy to convince him"

Dumbledore gave her a child's dead body wrapped in a white cloth and mid wife placed the child near Snape.

"Now this child.. lord Voldemort's own flesh and blood will be my greatest weapon. He'll bring me eternal glory"
Dumbledore smirked looking at the boy in his arms.