Chapter 3

Snape broke down uncontrollably as he hugged the child's dead body. Voldemort walked in and the door burst open.

"Where is the child?" He asked with venom. For all these months Snape really tried his best to hide from his mate.

"Tom....How did you know about..."

"It's lord Voldemort you half blood" He screamed "and do you really think you can hide things from me... pathetic". He scoffed.

"Are you going to kill our child ?" Snape asked in tears. He couldn't believe his mate would go this far for power.

"If it's a boy then yes" Voldemort tightened his grip on the wand.Snape heart clenched he lost everything his  mate his child everything. He silently cursed his fate.

"It was a girl," Snape whispered quietly, caressing the kid in his arms' icy body.

"Was....?" Voldemort raised his brow in doubt

"Stillborn" Snape kissed the body of the child.

"Very well...."  Voldemort returned his wand to his pocket. Snape's face darkened with rage and disgust as he heard those words from his mate.

"Very well ...did you say very well..It was your child....your flesh and at least try to show some sympathy" He yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at me. It's a good thing that it was born dead. Even if it was a girl I was going to end it's life. I can't take risks"

"How could you....i regret born as your mate....I curse the day i fell in love with you" Snape sobbed.

"I'll deal with you later...i believe I've to visit Potter" Voldemort turned around to vanish.

"No please don't do that.... Tom...My lord...spare the child i beg you".

Voldemort ignored his pleas and used a curse on Snape cried and soon passed out from the pain.

"Why is he behaving like that ..Harry asked the death while seeing his father's behaviour.

"Dumbledore....when he volunteered to help Voldemort discover his powers, he actually misled Voldemort into splitting his soul and creating Horcruxes. It made him vulnerable and stripped his spirit of any humanity. Your father is now nothing more than a puppet in Dumbledore's hands, determined to cause Chaos."
Death made Voldemort's condition clear to the other.

Harry watched how Dumbledore pulled a newly born girl child from the cradle and placed infant Harry in it. He applied a glamour to both children in order to conceal their natural appearance. He also put a memory charm on the Potters in order to change the baby's gender memory. He waited for Voldemort to arrive and cast the murderous curse.
The spell, as he calculated, backfired on Voldemort.

"Dark curses will not dare to harm their prince, and Voldemort is unaware of his love for his child. His love also saved you, just like Lilly," Death said to Harry, who stood motionless as his father faded away.
Dumbledore smirked looking at the scar on the child's forehead.

"Now the last Horcrux is created...My weapon to the eternal glory" He whispered with a cunning smirk.

Snape, on the other hand, was wailing in agony over the loss of his mate. His mate murdered an innocent couple, which made a child orphan, and guilt was killing him. He determined to protect that child at all costs.

Vision faded into darkness and Death began to speak.

"You know the rest of the story... Voldemort completely lost his actual self when you destroyed each Horcruxes one by one. The only way to bring him back was to merge his souls with him. Also Dumbledore blocked your abilities and creature inheritance. He played his cards really skillfully."

Harry sobbed on the floor, clutching his chest. All he ever wanted was a family, but he himself shattered it by causing the death of his parents.

"Don't blame yourself, child"

"Kill me, please," Harry begged.

"I'm not here to aid that child. Listen, Dumbledore created an eternal name for himself as a saint through all means wicked. He defied fate and destiny by challenging death, and I'm here to give you another chance."

"What exactly do you mean?" Harry took a look at the Death.

"Some orders cannot be broken, and Dumbledore toyed with it.You have the option of going back in time and fighting your actual battle against true evil.When you broke the Deathly Hallows, you did me a favor, and it also gives you and me an opportunity at redemption."

"I accept," Harry said right away and without hesitation. He was absolutely determined on doing things right this time.