Chapter 16

Draco has been in a coma for one month, and Hadrian is living in miserable torment ever since. It took his parents a lot of effort to bring him back to his senses that day. Hadrian had no idea his dragon would go so far to save him.... pushing his creature out... tying their lives together, giving him half of his lifespan....it was all too much for Hadrian to bear. He never left Draco's side, he stayed with him day and night, took care of him and silently cried all night while holding his mate's hand in misery. Everyone around him was concerned about his condition. Severus and Tom had to use sleeping portions on Hadrian from time to time to get him to relax. All they can do now is hope for Draco's quick recovery.
.
.
.

"You need to eat." Hearing Narcissa's voice, Hadrian turned around.

"Later," he said, turning his gaze back to his mate's face and carefully caressing it.

"Hadrian...He won't be happy if he finds out you're neglecting yourself like this.... he'll hex you," Narcissa said as she came over to the chair next to Hadrian.

"I can agree on that....Nasty temper this one has" Hadrian chuckled.

"He always talked about you...Potter this...Potter that....and i knew he had a little crush on you from there...You know he has a bad habit of annoying the hell out of people he likes for attention." Narcissa spoke slowly.

"Do you hate me?" Hadrian inquired the other person.

"Merlin, no!..Why would you think that, son?" she asked.

"I hurt him...I failed him miserably....It's normal for you to..."

"No, son....I understand your situation...and you're not perfect...no one is...we all make mistakes and learn from them... that's how life works."

"But I'm the reason your son's life was cut in half... he made that decision because of me."

"Yes...and as his mother I respect my son's decision as well.... because i know I'd do the same for Lucious... don't worry, son, he'll wake up soon...your parents are worried for you Hadrian...Take care of your health" Narcissa left after giving Hadrian a hug.
.
.
.

It's been one week since Draco has been woken up ..not in all sense,he still Can't move my body or open his eyes but he can hear and understand everything that happens around him And he can sence my mate's pain and hear his sobs.

"Did you hear your mother...she said you'll wake up soon...you'll right?....Just wake up my dragon..." Hadrian gently stroked Draco's hair.

'He do have a soft spot for my blonde hair' Draco smiled internally.

Soon Draco felt a wet towel against his hands sending shivers down his spine. Hadrian was going to give him a sponge bath. The first time Draco sensed that he almost died in embarrassment. He still can't register Hadrian's taking care of  him with such intimacy.

'Merlin.... this is akward. I'm very sure I wanted him to undress me, but not like this...it would be great if it happened on a pleasant evening... rose petals ...candle light...his solid body against mine.....control Draco.' The blonde yelled at himself.

"Are you not going to kick me for invading your privacy like this, my dragon?" He asked and Draco was sure his cheeks are getting hotter.

'oh i love it when he calls me my dragon'.

Draco giggled in his mind. Hadrian carefully completed bathing the other and placed the basin on the floor.

'He is changing my clothes into new ones....it smells like him...are these his clothes?cunning snake...not that I'm complaining.' Draco thought.