Chapter 23

2 Years later

New students were making their way through Hogwarts' passageway to the Great Hall. The majority of them were both nervous and excited to attend the school of magic.

"Are you nervous..?" A boy asked another one who was biting his nails.

"A little bit.." The other kid responded.

"Oh, don't worry, my father said we'd grow used to it...What is your name?"My name is Liam, by the way." Liam extended a handshake.

"I'm Seth...nice to meet you" . Seth smiled as he received the handshake.

"Are you perhaps...Muggle born ?" Liam questioned.

"Yes, is that a problem..?." Seth asked back. He had heard that some witches and wizards have quite peculiar ideas about their status as pure bloods.

"No, not at all, buddy, as long as you don't hex me, I'm absolutely fine. Oh, but I assume this is your first time entering a land of magic".

"Yes, but I've heard some stories along the way, and even so, it all seems like a lot to take in". Seth Sighed.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll teach you" Liam beamed.

"I'll be grateful"

"So...Do you know about the Dark Lord and the legendary war between light and dark?"

"No"

"All right, let me tell you... in the wizarding world, the Dark Lord is the last word."

"like a king...?"

"More like the king of kings, I suppose. He is the Slytherin house's heir. According to stories, the previous headmaster plotted against him and kidnapped his son, the prince of darkness, and swapped him with another child However, the prince discovered the truth and saved his father from death, and together they led the war against the fake light side and triumphed".

"What followed?"

"What else they started reigning. Even  The ministry is now under the control of the dark lord".

" And what happened with The prince?"

"He's currently at Hogwarts doing his final year, which is fortunate for us since we can see him up close. You know, I'm crushing on him.I've saved every photo of him from the daily project", Liam stated daydreamingly.

"However, he is a boy, correct?"

"So what...oh, the wizarding world is far more open on these matters than the muggles..." Seth nodded as Liam rolled his eyes.

"So are you gonna tell him that you fancy him..." questioned Seth.

"Oh...No..no...i want my head on my body.." Liam burst out laughing.

"I don't understand"

"Dealing with the prince is one thing but the prince consort is a whole another world"

"Prince Consort...Is the prince married already..?"

"More like engaged... His name is Draco Malfoy Riddle'... he's Slytherin house's head boy... And incredibly deangours... especially when it comes to his betrothed... he'll kill you in a second and bury your body"

"Sound brutal"

"Oh, he is....you know one year ago two girls tried to give the prince a love potion and Draco carved their entire body with hex"

"Why didn't the prince stop him?"

"The prince...he was sitting on the chair admiring his mate with a smile when the other was playing with their blood"