Chapter 30

Hadrian was strolling down the market street. It wasn't easy to get around the security. He was relieved that his Wizarding abilities in this body were far superior to his old self. He noticed a familiar shadow near an isolated business.

"Dragon...." Hadrian whispered and dashed towards his mate, but when he got there, all he saw was an elderly man selling rings.

"You are looking for something son..?" The old man inquired.

"Nothing....i think I just saw one i knew..." Hadrian mumbled.

"It's a wide world out there, son.... don't get lost...I believe that you'll find the right person in the right place." Hadrian lifted his brows at the old guy, who smiled back.

"Do you perhaps know me...?"  He asked.

"Don't tell me you have no idea who you are...by the way, you got the wrong person...I'm too old to recognize my own shadow."
The old man began to go away, covering his table with a worn-out cloth.

"Anyway, good luck in finding what you're looking for...son..there's an abandoned temple at the north the deity is really powerful go there if you have no way to go...i think you're running out of time." he said before walking away from Hadrian.

Hadrian was completely perplexed. He realized that the old man was not ordinary. He gathered his thoughts again and Something flashed into his head.

''Don't get lost... you'll find the right person in the right spot,' he murmured. Draco was probably on the castle at the time. As Hadrian walked toward a castle,

and shadow in the darkness spoke.

'You must fix this Hadrian....'
.
.
.

Draconian was sitting on his balcony chair in his private chamber. He raised his gaze to the sky. He still can't believe he's getting married the day after tomorrow. Astoria was a lovely witch and a pleasant lady. She was also his childhood best friend. For the nth time, Draconian sighed. He adores her, but he dislikes the silence of his creature, which has remained eerily silent from the moment he found his mate.

'I'm simply overthinking...' he said, closing his eyes.

Someone unexpectedly jumped from the balcony, startling him. He summoned his wand and turned to strike him, but the invader held him closely before he could unleash a spell.

"I found you....Dragon..."

Draconian froze for a second as Hadrian murmured. When he was a child, his parents called him Little Dragon, but when he grew older, they stopped. He had always wished for his mate to call him Dragon. But she always referred to him as Prince and addressed him as such. He felt it unusual that the intruder called him that.

"Crusio" Draconian cast the charm, but Hadrian failed to notice.

"Wandless...Magic" Draconian gritted his teeth.

"Look, I'm not here to cause you harm.." Hadrian put up his hands.

"Who sent you..?"

"No one sent me....I'm here for my mate," Hadrian responded.

"Your mate...?" Draconian lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes my mate.... He's from your kingdom and somebody used magic on him to hide our mate bond and now he's going to mate with someone else" .

"That's not possible....such magic can't exist in my country" . Draconian smirked.

"It is....trust me...I can't lose him...he is my world," Hadrian pleaded, and Draconian could sense the sincerity in the other's voice. He pauses for a few seconds to reflect.

"You haven't told me your name yet..?" Draconian inquired, and Hadrian swallowed. In this era, he has no idea what his name is.

"I....."

""What...is the prince of Ravens doesn't know what his name is..." Draconian laughed.

"You know me....?!" Hadrian inquired, half pleased, half skeptical.

"I'm no fool... only a few people in this world can do wandless magic...your father, the king of Darkness and you, his heir is one of them" .
Draconian sat on the chair.

"So tell me what brings you here....son of the blood traitor...?"

Hadrian doesn't like how that came out of his friend's mouth. He inhaled deeply.

"Like i told you I'm here for my mate" .
Draconian laughed as he responded.

"Do you seriously want me to believe that.... you've all the power to take your mate like your father did....so why asking for my help?" .

Hadrian was now completely perplexed. When he learned that the two kingdoms were at odds, he assumed it was a political matter. He now regrets coming here without gathering additional information.

"Go back to your country prince...it's my wedding and I don't want any blood stains on me" . Draconian sprang to his feet.

Hearing the wedding, Hadrian's jaw clinched.

"You're not getting married," he said firmly.

"What..."

"I said You're NOT GETTING MARRIED" Draconian lurched back as Hadrian roared, his eyes crimson.

"You....my mate belongs to me....and I'm here to take what belongs to me...my dragon" Hadrian smirked, sending shivers up the blonde's spine.

A knock on the door jolted him back to reality.

"Are you ok my prince..."
"Prince can you hear me..."
"Prince please open the door"

Hadrian and Draconian both gazed at the door. He looked at his mate, who was taking a step towards the door. Draconian felt darkness crawling to his eyes as Hadrian took a deep breath and cast a spell on his mate.

"This is not what i planned" .

Hadrian murmured and carried his mate in a bridal style before shadow heading north.