Chapter 8

The inner circle is formed of 18 individuals chosen from renowned magical families. The majority of them are Slytherins, which automatically makes them Voldemort's subjects. Some of them joined the death eaters due to the respect and true leadership of Voldemort in the early ages. Everyone stood up in amusement when the door opened. Voldemort entered the room holding hands with his mate. His other hand was holding  a boy's palm who walked with elegance. The dark lord sat with a cold expression in the chair and nodded to his followers, who recognized the gesture and sat. They were taken aback to see the dark lord in flesh and blood. Malfoy summoned them all yesterday, and they all went after providing the magic required for the rite, apart from Malfoy family no one knew about the successful return of the dark lord.

"My dear subjects, I'm very much impressed by your devotion and loyalty to me and the throne. We shall repay trust with kindness and avenge dishonesty with death now that your master has returned."

Voldemort spoke with a strong grace that made everyone shiver.

"You've all met my queen Severus Snape Riddle, and now I'd want you to meet my heir, Hadrian Severus Riddle... your prince". Voldemort stated proudly, pointing to his son.

The revelation took all of the death eaters by surprise.

"Along with Lucius Malfoy, he'll be second in command from this day. He's my blood, my heir to the throne, and I demand nothing but absolute loyalty and dedication from you all." Voldemort declared.

"Yes, my lord," they all said at the same time. Snape blinked away his tears of joy.

"My lord, forgive me but we were not aware that you had a child."

One of them spoke in hesitation. Hadrian expected the question he nodded in assurance to his father.

"Well Karkaroff my son was stolen from us as a newborn by Albus Dumbledore. He used the prophecy and tried to make my family split. However he underestimated the power of my dark prince who understood everything and revived me".

Gasps filled in the air.

"The past will be answered in nothing but death". Voldemort stated. "I want you all take a blood oath to seal your loyalty with the prince... Lucius Malfoy you'll go first"

"My lord, it would be my honor." Lucius smiled and nodded. Hadrian stood up from his seat. All of the death eaters in the room pledged their allegiance to Hadrian one by one. His eyes were bright crimson. Others can sense the strength radiating from the boy, which made them proud of their prince.

"My lord Until further notice Hogwarts has been closed and They said the chamber of secrets had been opened," another death eater indicated.

"I know Carrow, Hadrian was the one who opened it"

"What ? !!".
The air was packed with exhalations. Voldemort turned to face his son.

"Yes it was me" Hadrian's voice was sharp as he spoke "I released the beast. Rest assured she is under my command and not going to kill anyone but going to pertify a few.

"She  ?" Amycus Carrow asked in confusion.

"Oh the beast is Barsalik. It's a she" Hadrian simply replied.

Everyone's eyes widened with surprise. Barsalik is a gigantic creature from the snake family, and Hadrian described it like a garden pet. In any case, it was the dark prince. What can we expect?

"It was just a distraction." Voldemort said before adjourning the conference, "Be ready for the death rade, we'll be raiding Azkaban soon."
.
.
.
It's been one week since Hadrian revived his father and got his parents back. Hogwarts is still closed as the beast is still on lose. Three days before the inner circle successfully broke through Azkaban and freed the death eaters. Snape and Narcissa were treating all of them. Hermione also joined them.

Hadrian was sitting at his room when Draco opened the door.

"We need to speak," Draco said solemnly. Hadrian swallowed. He was avoiding the other after the He honestly wasn't sure how to deal with the circumstance since one part of him wants nothing more than to grab Draco and kiss him senselessly and the other part of him doesn't.

"Umm...we can talk later". Hadrian tried to avert his eyes.

"I need to talk to you NOW" Draco lowly growled.

Hadrian breathed deeply as he stood there. He was the prince, but he was terrified of the angry person in front of him. He began to speak, but a wave of pain washed over him. Before he could do anything, Draco became aware of the discomfort. Hadrian knelt on the ground and screamed in pain.

"Ahh..."

Hadrian feels like his body was ripping. His eyes began to flash crimson, and energy began to flow from them. Hearing their son's painful cries, Snape and Voldemort rushed into the room. When they got there, their child was on the floor in pain, and Draco was continuously caressing his back. Draco was certainly shaken by the high level of energy.

"He's shifting," the dark lord observed as he saw his son's changes. Snape nodded, his heart tightened as he saw his son in pain. Hadrian can be dangerous now like a wounded animal so Snape tried to grab Draco from him.

"Mine ..... "Hadrian growled in anger.

Snape immediately withdraw his hand. His eyes widened in realisation. Veela's are very dangerous creatures and so much protective of their mates. He knows it by experience. This means his godson is the mate of his son. Snape looked at his mate who had a smug smile on his face.

"Tom...we can't let Draco stay. Hadrian is not in his right mind he'll claim Draco here" Snape whisper yelled.

That brought the dark lord back to his sences. He unleashed his powers slowly and very carefully trying to make Hadrian submit a bit. Same time Snape dragged Draco and left the room. Hadrian was whimpering from the pain and absence of his mate.

"Hadrian foucs...don't fight your creature accept it..." Tom told his son

"Mate....I need mate..." Hadrian whimperd.

"Hadrian you'll hurt your mate on this state. Foucs on your creature. Accept it and tame its powers.... concentrate" Tom also kneeled down facing his son.

"Feel the power in your veins..yes like that..." Tom was clearly impressed by his son's effort. Voldemort felt sad seeing his son in pain. But he knows Hadrian has to go through the pain in order to get his inheritance.