11.

@CharlesLeclerc: ❤️

@CharlesLeclerc: ❤️

Liked by @Carlossainz55, @LandoNorris, @KaraCadieux and 593.849 others.

@LandoNorris: Good job mate!
@KaraCadieux: ❤️
@Carlossainz55: Congratulations!
@user1: uh who is that
@user2: nooooo
@user3: PR stunt? Lol

I was laying on the couch looking at the picture Charles posted when Aimée walked in the apartment.
She has been gone since I fixed her paddock passes or since Charles fixed them.

She has been with Lando the entire time.

"Are you back from your honeymoon?" I asked sarcastically.

"I am sorry Kara" she sighed as she walked to the couch and sat down next to me.

I wasn't mad, I just expected her to not leave me in the dark.

"How was it in Landoland?" I laughed as I put my phone away.

"There's definitely a lot of sun and it's so hot" she chuckled. She even blushed a little. She definitely liked him.

"And is it big?" I raised my eyebrow trying not to laugh but this was a every important question. I suspected her not to answer it though.

"I can't complain" she shrugged her shoulders.

I knew she wouldn't answer it so I held my hands up and laid back down on the couch.

"How's Charlesland?" She shot me the same question. I didn't really wanna talk about it because I didn't really know how to explain it.

"It's not what you think" I mumbled.

She raised her eyebrow as she looked at me. "He posted a picture of you two. Lando and I aren't even in that stage yet"

I sighed and put my fingers on my temples. "Because you guys are dating for real"

"I am lost" she frowned.

I guess I had to explain her the entire situation but I wasn't really ready for that.

"We are not dating at all, he just wanted to make his ex jealous and some PR that wasn't about his situation at Ferrari" I explained why he wanted this arrangement.

"What are you getting out of this?" She asked.

I decided not to tell her why I wanted to do it. I just told her my second reason.
I put my index finger against my thumb and rubbed them together.

Money was a reason why I wanted it. But it wasn't the reason.

———————-

I was laying in bed a couple of hours later, looking at the picture once again.
I was especially looking at the comments, there were nice ones but most of them weren't that nice at all.

Charles was calling me and normally I wasn't scared to talk on the phone, but I actually was right now.

"Hi Charles" I said as I picked up. "Did you like the picture?" He asked immediately.

"It's a nice picture. The comments aren't that nice though" I sighed as I laid down and put my phone on speaker.

"Don't worry about that, I'll protect you from them" his accent came out thick.

I chuckled a little as I put my phone on my boobs. It was nice to talk to him. I liked talking to him a lot.

"Oh so are you my protector now?"

He chuckled a little. He has a nice laugh, I wish I could see him smile, I wish I could see his dimples.

"I will always protect you amour"

I got goosebumps.

Fuck, why was he being so cute? It was just an act. I couldn't actually fall for him.

Next raceweekend was gonna be our first public act. I was gonna join him for the full three days and I was also gonna be staying in his room.

I don't know how we were gonna survive that or how I was gonna survive it.