03

It's the next day and I'm so glad I get to wake up early for work, it means that I don't have to see matt till tonight. What he did last night really destroyed me but I hope it was just a random outburst of anger and won't happen again.

Sleeping on the couch was weird, in 3 years of us being together, we have never had an argument so big that he would make me sleep on the couch. It's my fault though, I didn't keep my promise and I was really late coming home, I hope matt can forgive me and we can move on.

After last night, I didn't want to wake him up so I tiptoed into our bedroom to get my clothes for work. I wore a knitted cardigan and flare jeans with slips at the bottom. I left matt a little text to let him know i was going to work.

When i arrived at my clients house, me and my partner got started on putting up the wall paper in their guest bedroom. Then my partner took the bathroom and I continued to furnish the guest bedroom whilst taking mirror pics.

 Then my partner took the bathroom and I continued to furnish the guest bedroom whilst taking mirror pics

@Lilahjackson
At work 🎨

Liked by @wroetoshaw, @tobjzl and 7,364,695 others.

@tobjzl- did u get home alr last night.
^@lilahjackson- yep 👍

@taliamar- I need them jeans x
^@lilahjackson- borrow them whenever 💋

@user- the cardigan >>

@user- gorgeous

@wroetoshaw- nice seeing u last night x
^@lilahjackson- u too harold

@user- I ship harry+lilah
^@mattturner- shut the fuck up

@user- so pretty x

I finish up at work at about 6:30 but I don't want to go home yet, I don't know if matt will still be in his mood so I might just ask tobes if I can come over to his for abit. I decide to ring him and ask.

"Hey lilah what's up?"

"Hey tobes, I was just wondering if I could come over for a bit?"

"Course, just warning you, some of the boys are here"

"That's fine I'll be over in about half an hour thanks tobes"

" ok see you then lilah love you "

"Love you tobes"

I hang up and pack up my stuff. I say bye to my partner and get in my car driving to tobis house. In the car, I listen to my playlist and sing at the top of lungs and before I know it, I'm at tobis front door.

"Hey tobes, I missed you" I say hugging him after he opens the door. "Hey lilah, we literally saw eachother just last night" tobi says and I smile. "That's was ages ago" I say and we laugh. We walk into the lounge and I see ethan, josh, bog and Simon all sat on the couch with a bottle of beer in hand.

"Lilah, hey" Simon says seeing me and tobi in the doorway. "Hey simon" I say. Tobi sits down imbetween Simon and bog and I sit infront of him on the floor. "Thanks bog" I say after he hands me a bottle of beer. "No problem how was work" he asks. "Fine, same as ever" I say and everyone nods.