21

When me and Harry arrive at his place he opens my car door for me and leads me inside. "Do you mind if I borrow a hoodie to sleep in?" I ask and he nods. "Course lils, take whatever you need" he says going into the bathroom to change so I slip off my clubbing outfit and throw on a pair of his sidemen joggers and hoodie which are both too big for me.

He comes out of the bathroom in just his boxers and gets into his bed patting the space infront of him, gesturing for me to get in. "Screw this" I say and he looks at me confused but I start taking off his joggers so I'm left in just his hoodie which is like a dress anyways. He chuckles and I get into the bed and lay facing him.

"Goodnight harry" I whisper and he smiles. "Night lils" he responds kissing my forehead before pulling me closer to him and turning off the lights.

When I wake up in the morning, I see that Harry is no longer next to me. I sit up and open my phone before scrolling through my tiktok for awhile until I see harry walk through the door.

"Your awake" he smiles sitting on the end of the bed. "Thanks for picking me up last night" I say to him and he shakes his head. "It's nothing, I like your conpany" he admits and I blush. "I like yours too" I reply.

"Im just about to start a stream, you can stay of you want" He says. "Sure, is it OK if i use your shower first?" I ask. "Yeah course" he replies and I thank him as he passes me a towel and I go to the bathroom.

After my shower I realise that i didn't bring a change of clothes. "Shit" I mumble and walk towards Harry's bedroom, he's streaming, oh god, i go up to the door before opening it slowly in just my towel.

Harry looks towards me and chuckles. He gets up from his stream and passes me some of his clothes. "Thanks" I mouth to him and he smiles before going back to sit down. I go back to the bathroom and get changed.

After I change into some of harrys clothes, I tie my hair loosely in a bun and instead of walking into the room straight away I knock on the door. "Harry, are you finished streaming?" I ask through the door. "Come in" he responds and I walk into the room my phone ringing, I sit on Harry's bed and answer the phone call from my older brother jack.

"That's gonna be it for today guys, bye" harry says ending the stream. "Hey jack" I say down the phone. "Where are you right now" he asks. "I'm with a friend why?" I reply.

"No way your with fucking wroetoshaw right now!" He shouts down the phone and I laugh putting him on speaker. "Jack, say hi to bog" I say and I hear him get all excited. "Hey bro" my brother says trying to play it cool so I chuckle. "Hey mate" hary said and I take the phone off speaker.

"Anyway, whyd you call me?" I ask my brother. "I wanted to know how you ended up in wroetoshaws bedroom" he says. "Remember I told you about tobi" I say. "I didn't think you meant tobi as in sidemen tobi, jesus lilah, your friends with the sidemen and I had no clue?!" He says and I laugh.

"Pretty much" I say. "That doesn't explain why your in Harry's bedroom in his clothes" Jack says. "Wait How'd you know?" I ask him. "I was watching Harry stream this morning" Jack answers and I laugh. "Oh right, I stayed over last night" I admit.

"You slept with Harry lewis!" He shouts and I shake my head laughing. "No, he picked me up after a night out yesterday and let me sleep here because I forgot my house key" I explain.

"Oh so your still with that dickhead matt then?" My brother asks. "No, I broke up with him" I say and Harry looks at me from across the room. "Why?" My brother asks. "He umm.....cheated on me" I lie and harry sends me a sympathetic look. "Oh, lilah, I'm sorry" jack says. "Don't worry about it, I'm over it" I say.

"Well I gotta get to work now lilah, but I'll see you soon" jack says. "K see you soon jack, love you" I say. "Love you too lilah" he replies before I end the call.

"So apparently I was seen in your stream" I say to Harry. "Yeah, for a little bit at the end but it should be fine" harry says and I nod.

"Do you think your going to ever tell your family about matt?" Harry asked me. "Is it bad if I don't?" I shrug and harry shakes his head. "No, it's something really personal, but don't you think your brother would want to know something like that maybe?" Harry asks.

"I know, I might tell him, but not yet" I say and Harry nods. "Do whatever makes you comfortable" harry says and I smile at him.

"Thanks harry, your the best" I say wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "I know" he says and i laugh.