07

Over the next couple days I get into a few arguments with matt, when he tells me how much he hates my friends or tells me I've done something wrong. He hasn't slapped me since last time but he would still grab my arms and dig his fingers into me leaving multiple bruises in each of my arms.

Tonight tobi has invited me to go to the pub with the rest of the sidemen after their shoot. It's really hot today in London but I have to cover up my bruised arms with a jacket so I'm gonna have to say that I have a cold or something.

I take a picture of myself and post it to my Instagram.

@Lilahjackson
🙃

Liked by @wroetoshaw, @mattturner and 9,231,659 others

@wroetoshaw- we're at the pub x
^@lilahjackson-  kk

@taliamar- gorgeous xx
^@lilahjackson- love u x

@user- so pretty x

@user- stunning girl x

@tobjzl- pretty x
^@lilahjackson- 💗

@freyanightingale- stunning babe x
^@lilahjackson- love u so much x

@user- beautiful

@user- breath taking

I say bye to matt before getting an uber to the pubs adress that tobi sent me. "She's arrived" jj cheers and I laugh. "Hey everyone" I say sitting on the end of the bench, next to harry. "Ordered you a pint" he says and I thank him taking a sip.

"Lilah, how are you wearing a hoodie, its boiling" vikk asks and I shrug. "Just been cold lately, think im catching a cold" I reply trying to force a smile onto my face. I can tell that Harry sees right past it though because he frowns beside me.

As the night goes on, I get more and more drunk, ethan keeps ordering me pints so I can't decline. "Right guys I should go" I say, struggling together my words out properly. "I'll drive you" tobi says and I shake my head, "I'll get an uber" I slurr and tobi picks up his phone and calls me one.

"Bye everyone" I say as tobi helps me into the uber, they all wave as I drive off.

When I arrive home, I stumble through my front door and sneak off to bed before matt sees me all drunk.