05

When me and Harry return to the table with drinks I hear that matt has already started a minor argument about the fact that all the people here are boys. "Matt give it up" I say sitting beside him and handing him a drink. He leans over to me and whispers in my ear. "Don't fucking tell me what to do" he reminds me and I flinch in my seat.

"Oh yeah Simon, josh where are tal and freya"?" I ask them trying to help matt understand there are girls In the friend group.

"Oh tals mums birthday dinner was tonight so she couldn't make it" Simon replies and I nod smiling. "Freya had to stream tonight since she forgot to do one today so she couldn't make it either" josh says and I nod, confirming that I understood.

Apart from a few nasty comments from matt and a few times I had to tell him to shut up and shit, the evening went fairly well and I was very tired by the end of it.

"Right everyone we're gonna head home now" I announce as we all stand up. "Ok see you soon" tobi says as I pull him into a hug. I do the same with Simon, josh and ethan before turning to harry. "Nice meeting you mate" he says patting matt on the back. "You too" matt replies forcing a smile onto his face.

"Bye harold" I say giving him a hug. "Bye lilah, see you soon yeah?" He asks into the hug and I nod. "Course" I reply and wave to everyone before I feel my arm being pulled slightly by matt who is racing to get back in the uber.

--------------------------------------

Harrys POV

"Do what did you all think of matt?" Tobi asks and the guys shrug. "He was alright, bit harsh though" ethan said. "He's just protective over lilah" josh reasons and we all share a look.

"He's a prick" tobi says and we all nod before laughing. "Hey tobi could I talk to you for a sec" I ask and he nods as we walk out the restaurant. "Whats up" he asks. "Well when i arrived, I saw that matt was holding lilah against the wall and they look like they were arguing" I say picturing in my mind what i saw.

"Mate they were probably just kissing" tobi says and I shake my head "he looked really angry though and when I interrupted them she was really quiet, I was just wondering if matt had ever done something like that before" I say referring to harming lilah.

"I mean I wouldn't put it past him, I'm not sure we should ask lilah tommorow" he says and I nod. "Yeah OK thanks tobi" I say. "No problem thanks for telling me" he says and I nod as we walk back inside to get our stuff before going home.

Delilahs POV

When we get home the first thing matt does in push me, making me fall onto the ground. "What the fuck was that for matt" I shout standing up. "You have been an absolute bitch to me all night, telling me what to do and shit" he shouts making me flinch, tears forming in my eyes. "I should have just hit you infront of Harry" he shouts.

"Whats the deal with you two anyway" he shouts and a tear falls down my cheek. "W-were just friends that's a-all" I stutter and he slaps me across the face before digging his fingers into my arms. "Don't lie to me delilah" he shout and more tears fall as his fingers sink deeper into my arm. "I-im not" I reply. "I said don't fucking lie to me" he shouts and my breath hitches in my throat.

"Theres n-nothing going on b-between us" I reply he shakes his head letting go of me before throwing his fist against the wall making a mark and a little dent. "M-matt i-i" he cuts me off. "Don't fucking speak to me" he shouts storming up the stairs, I guess I'm sleeping on the sofa again.

I throw a blanket over myself and rest my head on the arm of the sofa. I hear my phone ping and pick it up looking down at the screen.

Harold-
Hey lilah, just wondering if ur free tommorow?

Me-
Umm yeah I am x

Harold-
Great u should come over to my place tobi will be there x

Me-
Sure what time should I stop by?

Harold-
Is half 1 OK with you? X

Me-
Course, I'll see u tmr xx

Harold-
See you tmr lilah x

I smile for a second before my face drops. What should I tell matt? I'll just tell him I'm hanging out with talia and Freya. He will believe that right?