08

In the morning I wake up and see that I'm alone in the bed, matt must have gone out or something. As I get up, my banging headache starts. Why did I get drunk last night? I go downstairs and get painkillers from the drawer in the kitchen. I look at the time on the oven, shit it's already 12.

"Did you get fucking drunk last night delilah" I hear matt shout from behind me making me scream a little. "W-what n-no" I reply desperately. "We're you out with those boys again" he shouts "harry and tobi and all the other pricks" he shouts and I shake my head, terrified. I put my glass down on the counter top.

"Yeah you were don't fucking lie" he shouts twisting my arm through the hoodie I was wearing. "I-I wasn't, I was with talia and f-freya again" I plead and he shakes his head.

"I saw pics of you and them bastards, taken by their fans" he says picking up my empty glass and throwing it at me. It smashes and I scream feeling it make multiple cuts on my skin.  He pushes me into the wall whilst I'm bawling my eyes out.

"Get the fuck off her lad" someone shouts from the doorway and matt immediately gets off me his face dropping that he's been caught out.

--------------------------------------

Harrys POV

I wave bye to lilah as the uber drives her home. When we return to the table I realise she's left her phone. I'll just give it back to her I the morning, she will probably be really tired and fall asleep straight away when she gets home.

The next day I arrive at her house, a banging headache after taking pain killers from my hangover. I walk up to her door with her phone in my hand, it's about 12 so she should be awake by now.

I am about to knock on the door when I hear something smash and a scream. I try to open the door and it's open, guess she didn't lock it when she got back last night.

When I go into the kitchen I see lilah being held againt the wall by matt. She is crying so much and has multiple cuts down her legs. Luckily her arms are covered so whatever smashed didn't cut her arms.

"Get the fuck off her lad" I shout and matts eyes go wide and his face drops when he sees me, he immediately lets go of lilah. "Get out before I call the police, don't bother getting your stuff" I shout and he runs out immediately with just his phone, wallet and car keys.

I instantly run over to lilah to make sure she's ok. "Lilah what happened" I ask stroking her hair, I don't want to hug her incase it hurts but it's also all I want to do right now, seeing her in this pain.

"He t-threw the glass a-at m-me" she says through tears, i wipe under her eyes with my hands. "Lets get you cleaned up then you can tell me everything ok" I say and she nods.

She directs me to the bathroom and she sits on the side of the bath whilst I disinfect each cut on her legs. My heart breaks every time she winces in pain from the wipes. Luckily none of the cuts are deep and none need plasters but they will definatelyleave a mark for awhile.

"Lilah" I sigh pulling her in for the biggest hug. "Your ok now, I won't let him hurt you" I say whilst she cries into my chest. "T-thankyou harry" she cries and I stroke the back of her hair. We sit there for a minute whilst she calms down then I hold her hand and take her into her bedroom.

We sit on the end of her bed and I hold both her hands, caressing the back of her palms with my thumb. "Are you gonna tell me what's been going on" I say softly and she nods. "H-hes been hurting me since vikks party" she says and I pull her in for another hug. This time she winces when I hold her arm so I pull away. "Can you take your hoodie off lilah, I need to see" I say praying to God its not what I think.

She nods, a tear rolling down her cheek as she slowly pulls it over her head, showing her arms full of bruises. "Oh lils" I say "why didn't you tell me" i ask.

"I couldn't, I wasn't even allowed to be around you" she replied making my blood boil. I never realised how much of a dickhead that guy was. "Harry please don't tell anyone, not even tobes" she says and i nod. "Course lils".

I can't help but feel like it's my fault, even though she said he wasn't hurting her, I should've looked into it a little more, just to be sure. I pull her in for a hug, feeling so guilty, I kiss her forehead and wrap my arms around her making sure she feels safe.

"Why don't you get changed and then we can watch a movie downstairs" I ask and she nods.

Today will be dedicated to making lilah feel better!