15

For that whole afternoon me and Harry just chill, he agrees to watch 1 movie with me and since he doesn't like them I agreed. After watching the movie we watch documentaries about planes crashing and shit.

I was honestly surprised when harry suggested that but it was actually quite interesting so I can't complain.

We both went online and started looking for a new apartment for me since I don't want to live in this house all on my own. It makes me feel lonely. We picked out a few apartments that we should go see and will go next week to look at them.

Tommorow is jj's fight against Tommy fury everyone's travelling to my home town Manchester to watch it. Although he's from my home town, of course I will be supporting ksi.

I honestly don't understand boxing 1 bit but I am still going, to support jj. I hope he wins.

After harry left I picked out an outfit for the evening and an outfit to travel down in. Harry is driving me down but I'll probably end up driving since he is such a passenger princess, I wouldn't mind though, I love driving.

--------------------------------------

It's 4 am the next morning and u am getting ready for hary to pick me up at quarter to 5. I get all my stuff ready and get changed before doing my hair and makeup. With my hair, I just tie it into a sleek bun and my makeup is natural since its so early. I take a mirror pic before posting it to my insta.

 I take a mirror pic before posting it to my insta

@Lilahjackson
Off to Manchester 💋

Liked by @wroetoshaw, @tobjzl and 14,378,231 others

@wroetoshaw- beautiful
^@lilahjackson- thanks x

@user- relationship^^??

@user- I ship lol

@tobjzl- gorgeous x
^@lilahjackson- 💗

@user- I'm confused is she with tobi or harry??
^@lilahjackson- none 🙃

@user- guess she's single 🤷‍♀️

@user- nahh I don't buy it

After I get some money and spray my perfume before putting it in my bag, the doorbell rings. I get all my stuff and run downstairs to  open it. I lock the door as harry leads me to the car.

"I'll drive" I say and he looks at me with a wide smile across his whole face. "Really?" He asks surprised. "Yeah, I love driving" I say and he shrugs before throwing me the keys.

I catch them and we get in the car. I begin to drive in the directions harry tells me. We stop after about 10 minutes, to get a coffee at starbucks before getting back in the car and continuing the 4 hour drive, with traffic.