04

"So lilah, how's your boyfriend" josh asked. "Umm he's good, yous should all meet him, who's free tommorow night?" I ask and they all nod. "I am" they all reply. "Vikk and jj are on holiday so they aren't" ethan adds. "Ok then, guess it'll be just us" I tell them and they nod.

"Right I'll message you all the details after" I say downing the last couple sips of my beer. "Right over gotta go, matt will be wondering where I am" I say. More like matt will kill me if I'm not home soon.

They all nod and say goodbye, I hug tobi before leaving out the door and driving home. When I arrive home and walk through the door, matt is nowhere eto be seen.

I walk Into the kitchen and hear him on the phone, his back facing me. "Ok love you" he says before ending the call and seeing me there. "Shit" he jumps. "Where have you been" he says angrily going back to his moody self.

"I just went to tobi's house with some of the boys" I say and he shakes his head in disapproval. "I told you to stop hanging out with them" he says grabbing my wrist and digging his nails into me. "I can't they're my friends" I say back "I want you to meet them tommorow evening, for a meal" I add and he lets go of my hand.

"I don't wanna meet those bastards" he shouts causing me to flinch. "Cmon" I say trying to calm him down before he hurts me again. "Meet them tommorow, after that if you don't like them, you never have to see them again" I say and he thinks about it for a second. "Umm ok but I definately won't like them"

--------------------------------------

It's the next evening and I'm picking what to wear, we're going to a little restaurant somewhere in London so they can meet matt without anyone being to drunk.

My outfit-->

My hair and makeup-->

I check to see if matts ready and we get into the uber waiting outside

I check to see if matts ready and we get into the uber waiting outside. In the uber I text everyone to let them know we are on our way. Everyone else does the same so it looks like me and matt will be there first.

"Who you texting?" He asks me stubbornly. "Tobes to let him know we are on our way" I say. "Ughh he's coming" matt says and I nod confused. "But I already know the annoying prick" matt says and hold back my anger with all I have.

"Try and get along with everyone" I say getting out the uber when we arrive there. He rolls his eyes and we wait outside the restaurant for someone to turn up. "Especially tobi and harry, be nice to them" I say and he pushes me up against the brick wall behind me. "Don't fucking tell me what to do--" he starts before someone cuts him off.

"Hey lilah" harry shouts from a distance and matt instantly shoves his weight off me and backs up, "hey mate, you must be matt, you guys ok" he asks and we both nod. "Ok nice to meet you mate I'm harry" he says shaking matt hand. He tries to read my face to see if I am actually am but I just show no expression. The worst thing that could happen would be all my mates finding out about what's going on and stop being mates with me.

"Hey lilah, hey matt" tobes says getting out his car. Matt rolls his eyes and I knudge him slightly. "Hey mate nice to see you again" he replies and I give tobi a hug. Soon after, josh, ethan and Simon arrive and we head inside the restaurant.

When everyone sits down I go up to the bar with harry to order everyone drinks. "You sure your OK lilah" he says leaning on the counter and I nod. "You know that you can tell me anything right, I really do care about you lilah" he adds and I smile. "Thanks harry, means alot" I reply making me feel a tiny bit guilty for not telling him what happened.