10

It's been a few days since the baking video I was in and since me and Harry shared a, well a moment.

For the past few days I've been trying to focus on work I've had 2 clients this past week but with the help of my partner, everything's all sorted. Me and Harry haven't met face to face since that day but we have been messaging eachother, for instance, he would message me goodnight and goodmorning everyday or check up on me which I find quite cute.

I have been invited to the pub once again with all the boys, I think tonight I'm finally gonna tobi about matt, I owe it to him, he's my best friend. I get ready before getting into an uber and heading to the pub.

@Lilahjackson🍺

@Lilahjackson
🍺

Liked by @tobjzl, @wroetoshaw and 3,455,293 others

@tobjzl- beautiful
^@lilahjackson- love u x

@user- love ur hair xx

@user- r her and tobi together??

@user- ugly

@user- don't u have a boyfriend

@wroetoshaw- gorgeous x
^@lilahjackson- thanks x

@user- is she with tobi or Harry
^@lilahjackson- 'she' isn't with either x

@user- stunning x

@user-love the jeans.

"Finally" behz jokes as I walk around the corner of the pub. They all turn to look at me and laugh "Hey I was in my pjamas when you asked me to come so don't complain" I reply and they all laugh again. "Of course you were lilah" tobi says.

"Anyway, we ordered you a pint already" Simon interrupts gesturing to the extra pint on the table. "Thanks" I say sitting down beside jj and harry and taking a sip of the beer.

"So how's work been for you" vikk asks and I shrug. "Alright, my client is so annoying, she makes me wants to scratch my eyes out" I say and everyone laughs. "That bad huh" harry says and I nod.

"Me and my partner Cooper painted her whole kitchen" I begin "then she says 'I don't think the colour really works, if you know what I mean" I imitate my client and everyone laughs. "No Lisa I don't know what you fucking mean?" I snap annoyed and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Ok your gonna need another pint after that" jj says and I laugh."if your offering" I joke and he actually stands up to get me one. "Jj sit down I was kidding" I say and he shakes his head and walks off to get me another pint. I shake my head in disbelief and laugh.

Jj soon comes back with another round of drinks for not just me but everyone. Whilst everyone gets into their own conversations, I whisper in Harry's ear. "I think im gonna tell tobes" I say and he turns to look at me. "What now" he asks and I shake my head. "I'll pull him aside in abit" I say and he nods in agreement.

"Do it, I'm here if you need me" he says putting his hand on my thigh which gives me butterflies. I nod and he stands up to let me out of the booth. I walk over to tobi, "Hey tobes could I speak to you outside for a sec" I ask in his ear and he nods getting up from his seat. He puts his arm around me as we walk outside.

"Whats up" he asks. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell him infront of everyone outside incase I start crying but I was hoping it would help me to not cry since people would see me. "You were right about matt" I say holding back tears with all my might.

His smile drops "What do you mean?" He asks, a hint of him already knowing the answer. "He did hit me" I say "but it's ok now he moved out" I say and tobi looks at me with loads of disappointment in his eyes.

"How did he move out so easily" he asks. "One morning harry came over to return my phone that I left at the pub last time but he walked in on matt you know hurting me" I say blinking rapidly to stop tears from pouting out my eyes. "Oh lilah" he says embracing me in the biggest hug he has ever given me.

"Why didn't you say" he asks and I shrug. "I couldn't tell you, it would hurt you too much" I say and he nods. We take a minute making it look like everything's fine before he puts his arm back around me and we walk back inside to everyone else.

"Everything ok with you two" behind asks and we both nod. I sit back down beside jj and harry. "How did it go" he whispers into my ear whilst everyone continues with their own conversations. "Good" I smile, "good" he replies putting his hand back on my thigh under the table but this time keeping it there.