ARC | III

"There's a fire going on over there!" A villager pointed towards a huge cloud of smoke slowly rising into the sky.

Everyone's attention went to the smoke and started panicking.
The countries were confused about what was going on.

"Everyone! Please remain calm! The fire won't spread here as there is a river up ahead that prevents the fire from spreading!" The chief tried maintaining peace.

"I wouldn't be so confident about that river. Sparks floating in the sky could float over the river and catch a tree or bush on fire. So it's best to get as much water as possible so that you'll be prepared to prevent any fire from spreading into the village." UN told the chief.

"Chief, I have a question." Australia asked the Chief.

"What is it?"

"How dry is the weather here? If the weather is dry, it's most likely a common wildfire. If the weather is pretty humid, someone or something caused the fire." Australia had a theory about the cause of the fire.

"The last dry season was five years ago and the weather here is not too humid but not too dry." The chief answered.

"So someone might be using scorched earth or a dragon is breaking havoc. Or there is just a local arsonist that is on the loose."  America said before facing Un, "We need to investigate this since it's most likely a town or village is at the location of the fire."

"If you are sending a unit over there, be careful. Fire can still kill us despite us having some resistance to it. Contact us immediately if you encounter a dragon." UN told her.

"I will."
———
America chose the top ten world powers to go with her.
However, Britain and France couldn't go since they have to watch Third and Imperial so Saudi Arabia and Turkey tagged along as a replacement.

"What are your guys' opinions about this world so far?" South Korea decides to start a conversation.

"The locals we meant are nice so far but this world barely has any human rights, which bothers me a lot." America said, "It will be difficult for us to gain peaceful relations with other towns since the first thing they assume is us pillaging their village. Who knows, maybe they'll accidentally fight back without them knowing we're peaceful."

"The medicine here is more harmful than it helps. Leeches to get rid of so-called bad blood, cracking skulls to get rid of a headache and so much more." India pointed out.

"I have a feeling that whatever kingdom sent their army towards us when we first arrived didn't care about their people. They kinda just...threw their men at us until they saw this was a losing battle for them."

"They'll keep sending wave after wave until their economy or their military collapses. They'll think it will overwhelm us and make us surrender but we have far more advanced technology than their shields and armor that are deemed useless against bullets and explosives." Russia said, "Another thing is that we have a faster weapon, communication and Soldier production rate than they do. So basically they're the ones who are killing themselves."

"But didn't Digital say that they have Wyverns and dragons? Well, the Wyverns were mowed down by our artillery but dragons, like the big ones, will be a major issue. We don't know if bullets or explosives will have anything against it." Turkey brings up the potential threat that dragons can cause, "Wyverns are built for speed, in which their scales are less dense and more smoother to let them fly at high speeds but dragons? They're all perfectly balanced in terms of speed and defense."