ARC | VIII

Warning: Axis moment

——

The news about how Princess Shenli and her group were "captured and held hostage" spreaded throughout Arachnid .
The urge to declare war on the invaders has never been greater but the senate was split into two.

One side saying how it would be a massacre to their own men after hearing the events from Quinx Hill and New Haven.
The other side said they would do anything to get Princess Shenli back.

The words happen to reach a young man.

Hinkari or what some people call him MC.
A man who found himself in a field of grass, wearing armor and a red cape.
Oh who am I kidding?
This is the motherfucker who got hit by truck-Kun.

He had been in this land for a day earlier than the CH but his time on Pangea was forgotten.
He has made himself famous during this time.
Always choosing peace and serving justice to others.
Always being nice and helping others.

He was awoken by fanserv- I mean a Siren named Zelya-Tu.
She was not like other sirens. Instead of hunting humans down to feast on by seducing them, she found animal meat more pleasing than human flesh.
She tagged along with him to guide him through this world since she thinks he was in a battle and was knocked out, making him lose his memory.

Next a Fox woman, Emma was saved by him from a pervert. Nothing else really. She just tagged along.

Tecqu-Don, a servant to Drake-Tuy (God Of War) admired his combat skills and wanted to see what he was capable of.

And then there is this...
...
A water dragon hybrid who claims to be 1000 years old even though she looks like an eight year old named Luna.
She...uh...just tagged along to research human behaviors. That's what she said.

Ah yes.
The typical main character from an isekai anime.
The fan service.
The animal person.
The demon or Angel.
And the...
Do I have to say it? It should be quite obvious about this disgusting harem character.

One day, he noticed there was a huge fire from the distance but he was a day or two away.
Once they arrived on the second day, Zelya told him that she knew that an elf settlement was here but now it was burnt to a crisp.

Oddly, all the corpses were respectfully buried and had flowers placed on them.
There were already footsteps that haven't eroded away from the mud along with...
Weird carriage wheel tracks.

However, he had a feeling one elf survived and someone took them away.
Who knows what they could have done to them.

Next, they heard reports of an entire village fleeing from the Red dragon and a mysterious group of people helped them.
Even better, fend off and blinded the fire dragon!
Zelya told him there was a female mage in the village so maybe she helped this mysterious group fend off the dragon

However, these strange groups of people were the very same group that destroyed the Allied Kingdom's armies.

Now after hearing that this group has captured the princess, it was his mission to save her.

"Your majesty, I pardon for the sudden announcement but someone requests to see you." A messenger bowed to King Sadan.

"Who and why?"

"It's Hinkari or what people call him, MC (Main Character). He wants to help you on your conquest on saving your daughter and invading the Countryhumans."