ARC | XII

Warning: Hinkari being the person who should burn in hell for having a child in his harem

——

"So you two encountered Hinkari?" Britain questioned the two females of this chaotic group.

"We have but we didn't know he could be...perverted. He kept staring at my chest and it was making me uncomfortable." France said.

"I can see why. The bastard is surrounded by his little harem of his and two, he's this so-called "main-character" of this world and we're the main villains in his point of view. So of course he thinks he can get away with it."

"Or he could be lacking common sense. I'm starting to think that Hinkari could be that random teenager who was hit by the truck on the 24th." The Russian said.

"Everyone in this world besides their religious figures, Shenli and her group, lacks common sense. Offering their virginity over a simple miscommunication error, Hinkari thinks he can get away with staring at women's chests and such, attacking an unknown world in which their technology may be a lot of advance and still trying to declare war on us. What's next? Them trying to assassinate UN even though he literally can't die and could be mistaken as an arch-Angel?" Third makes a small list of the actions people didn't use common sense with.

"Another thing that lacked common sense is you two thinking you can take on two world powers during WW2." Britain had to rub it in on the two axis members.

"Shut the fuck up Alexander. Haven't you forgotten that we're not supposed to talk about WW2 or else it will give away our position?!"

"We can't talk about WW2 near people we have met. So we're fine."

"Right..."

They eventually find themselves in the trading hub of the city.
People sold fruits for ridiculous prices.
Traders making trades that are considered a fortune for them.
Exotic pets being sold but the condition of the animals made Snom be scared to even peek out of Soviet's scarf.
And...

...
Do I have to say it?

...
Hybrids were being sold.
Yuck.

Britain and France were immediately disgusted by this system as they thought this world could have escaped slavery.
I guess they can't.
Oddly the other three, who are fucking war criminals and complete maniacs, hey had the same reaction as the other two but hid it better.
However Imperial is questionable.

Very questionable to where it appears that Imperial and Soviet are getting attention from others.
No not because of their personality but rather their looks once again.

Traders observed this strange woman as others wondered who she was.

"Have you seen anyone like her before? Those eyes...they're colored like the blood from a defeated dragon." A merchant whispered to his companion.

"Not in my years of trading. Sure Tecqu and Hinkari have black hair but this woman...she's different."

"Why is she carrying a sword with her? Does it belong to her husband or is she selling it?" Another merchant questioned.

"Could she be a noble from another city and the four with her are her bodyguards?"

"Nonsense. The blonde woman has to be a helper or a maid of hers. No bodyguard should be a female."

However others mistaken Vladimir to be the noble due to his outfit and his overall appearance.

"T-That man...could he be taller than Lord Hillberry?"