ARC | VI

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Shenli shouted as she threw something at Scarlet's head.

Scarlet stood there as if she was frozen in time as blood slowly dropped down from her forehead.
The pink juice that was in the cup spilled onto the marble floor.
She rushed all the way over here with the four prisoners in fear that the runaway would kill Shenli.
But when she entered the room, the runaway was visibly upset and annoyed and even knocked her to the side as he exited the room as Shenli grew furious.

"You idiots!"

Scarlet knelt to the ground as blood was slowly spilling out.
The short hair girl quickly catches her and places a towel over Scarlet's head.

"Princess, what have we done wrong? We brought the enemies here!" The short hair girl said.

"Can't you tell! YOU CLEARLY CAPTURED THE ONES WHO SAVED THE CITY AND ALIS MORTH'S COMPANIONS! YOU BROKE THE TREATY THAT WE BOTH AGREED TO!" Shenli yelled, "Get out of this room until I let you back in!"

She was on the verge of throwing another object at Scarlet but Norma managed to refrain from her and had her sit down.
Scarlet was escorted out of the room quickly.

"Princess, calm down. I can ensure that this is all a misunderstanding and UN will understand the situation." Norma comforted her.

"They can use this excuse to declare war on us! They have captured Alis Morth who was amongst them! He's going to curse us!" Shenli panicked, "They're certainly going to declare war on the Empire and we'll be doomed!"

"But there weren't any casualties. We can still apologize." Norma said.

"You're telling me to get on my knees and beg for mercy?! We have already anger Alis Morth and there is no redemption for it! U-Unless I..." Shenli went quiet.

"Would you prefer to fight them? And for the apology, that is Scarlet's part." Norma told her.

Shenli stayed quiet.

——

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT CAUGHT?!"

Yeah things weren't going too well with the German either.

"Do you seriously expect me to see what the fuck is around me?! I wasn't expecting for me to end up in the town's square! I BARELY HAVE ANY CONTROL ON WHERE I GO JACKASS!"

"Guys! Lower your damn voices! They can hear us if we yell at each other!" France yelled at her husband and at the German to lower their voices.

"We need to find a quick cover up to make sure that no one finds out that this Alis Morth is fake. I'm pretty sure the princess is already on the edge of her heels upon hearing that the death god is with us." The Russian said.

«Snom Snom»

"Japan told me that in some of the shows she watches, gods get reincarnated when they die and forget everything about their past lives. So we can just say Alis Morth was reincarnated into a boy who happened to stumble into the Gateway and was found by us when we were kids and we were friends ever since. Then he shifted into a CH to fit in more." Imperial suggested a pretty good cover up story.

"Then how do we explain that you're dating Third and him "stumbling upon the gateway after his reincarnation?" Britain questioned, "And what about the other two?"

"The story implies to all three of them. Let's just say they found a much smaller version of the gateway and entered it. Then we tell them that we found them in a forest when we were kids and became friends with them. They turned into CH to fit in more. And the relationship should be easy to explain. If they questioned about the slumber we can say that they ended up in our world instead."