ARC | VII

Shenli was looking out the window with the curiosity of a toddler.
She noticed that there weren't any hunters roaming around or any out of the world creatures outside of the car as it headed down the path.
The only creatures she saw were some deer or birds.

The more they went, the less trees there were and the ground beneath them became more smoother.

"What is this black path?" She thought as she stared at the black path, which was a road.

Due to them not being in a forest anymore, skyscrapers from the distance were revealed as houses from the neighborhood side of Azure City.
However, she saw some buildings that seemed to touch the sky from the distance.

"A-Are those walls?" Shenli whispered a question to Norma as she began writing down these strange tall "walls" from the distance.

"I do not know Princess but they could be." Norma didn't know either.

They eventually enter the neighborhood where houses were decorated with Halloween decorations.
Children playing in a nearby playground as some teenage boys played a game of basketball.

To her, the playground was this strange old fort that mimicked one of her bases but had these very flat stairs shooting out of its walls.
The basketball game, she didn't know what it was.
More cars drove by or were seen parked in these two white lines as if they were stables for horses but there was no roof or walls.
She noticed a few women were wearing these weird pieces of clothing that covered their hair. Their outfits even covered everything besides their hands and face.

"So everyone has these carriages?" Shenli mumbled.

"Cars you mean?" Norma corrected her.

"Oh. Right." Shenli sweated.

As houses go by and disappear, shops begin to show up.
There will be a Walmart there, a I-Hop over there, Chick-Fli-A over there and a Knols over there.
Now buildings were slowly becoming taller and taller.
Glass replaces walls as they see people inside.

"They're making effective work in such tight spaces." Altaria looked through the car's window.

"Maybe their city is small?"

"No. Maybe it's because their city might be overpopulated?"

"Hey look! Someone has a wolf!" Saraya points at someone who is walking a "wolf."

"That's a husky. They may look similar to wolves but there is a difference between them." Germany corrected Saraya, "All dogs are descended from wolves back then."

"Dogs?"

"You're telling me that you guys don't have dogs?!" Germany was surprised.

He thought they might have dogs to help them with hunting and herding.
Hm.
Could explain why his father hasn't stolen anyone's dog from the other side yet.

As the people from Arcaind ask away questions, the countries just sweated at the amount of questions they have.
However, they can't answer the questions since they have to discuss what they should do first via phone call.

"Should we take them to the mall o-"

"MALL! MALL! MALL!" South Korea and Japan's voices were chanting through the call.

"Of course you two will say that." China deadpanned.

Everyone knows that as soon as cloth shopping or the word mall is spoken, South Korea and Japan oddly act like they've been friends since they were kids.
But when it's not, they don't like each other as much.
Which is very confusing.