ARC | XVI

(Yo I finally found out what to write)

Warning: Implied Homophobia/Transphobia

After the events that happened in the previous chapter, we'll see what the stupid bit- I mean Hinkari's group is doing currently.

Hinkari is currently at a town where Claude was saved from.

"So, what happened here?" Hinkari questions as there is just a corpse on the floor but he's too stupid to realize it's a corpse.

"Last night the dungeon experienced a break in where four CH broke in and took one of the most dangerous prisoners here according to the inmates that were here." One of the knights explained as he lied about Claude's identity, "They saw th-"

"Did they had these patterns on their faces?" Hinkari interrupts one of the knights with a question as he points at the paper Basil was holding.

Unlike Emma's poor attempt at drawing their flags, Basil actually drew the exact same way as their flags are.

"Well, based on the events from last night, us guards only saw these three." The knight recognized the Axis's flags from last night, "We chased this man with the black x and this woman with the red sun rise out of the dungeon but they were more slippery than a snake. They even slowly pick us off one at a time like flies. Then we encountered the man with the two yellow farm tools. It was revealed that he was the very same bear who attacked the knights at the East gate. But we never saw the two with the color blue to it."

"Once we got back from the forest that the three made us lost in...well...we stumbled upon Adam's corpse."

"How many casualties were there?"

"17 knights were killed that night excluding him."

"Damn it. If only I was here earlier, I could have prevented those poor knights getting killed." Hinkari was upset with himself for not being there.

"The odd thing that is odd here is how did Adam die? He was one of the strongest ones here! He even took down a dragon in his 20's!" Another knight questions how his captain died.

Well, it's because the captain never dealt with an angry British man with a knife before.

"Tecqu, you say that you can have illusions that show fights that happened in the past play out. Are you able to do one right now?" Emma asked Tecqu.

"Why yes I can. Just give me a moment so that I don't accidentally play the wrong time illusion."

"This is great! Now we know how they fight!" Hinkari exclaimed.

He was quite tired and annoyed yet curious on why the five CH don't fight him when he encounters them.
Are they hiding some overpower magic that they don't want to reveal yet?
Or are they cowards that only fight those who are weaker than them?

It's actually called them not wanting to waste their time fighting him.

Tecqu closes her eyes and puts her hands on her head, forming a triangle with her fingers.
After she took a deep breath, she extended her hands outward, forming a tiny faint glowing orange ball that lay within the triangle.

There, the illusion of the past fight that happened last night came to life.

The illusion shows what happened to the captain.

The blue man (Britain) runs to Adam and traps him in a chokehold.
However Adam began squirming and trying his best to break free.
This resulted in a struggle as Adam will occasionally slam his attacker against the wall but it appears that they weren't even phased by this.
What's even worse is that the grip just got tighter.