ARC | X

A/N: Songshot?

Words - Lyrics | This won't count in the story telling or dialogue.

Words - Hyena's lyrics | Not story telling as it will be separated

"Words" - Lyrics implanted to dialogue

(Words) - The correct lyrics if a dialogue sounds very identical to it

Look for these emojis which signal the song part —> 🎵🎵

Idk but this song fits King Sadan and I love it
(The song. Not the bastard)

Warning: Sexism + 9650 word chapter

——

"America what's the matter? Why are we in a rush?!" Shenli was confused on why they were rushing back to the base, "We were supposed to leave on the day of Halloween!"

"Well it appears that we have trouble and UN needs us back asap!" America said as she let the car fly into the tunnel.

The speed of the car slowly stopped its flight as it returned to a calmer drive.

They arrive once again in Arachnid.
UN, NATO and the adults are waiting for them.

The car comes to a halt as the keys were pulled out, following with America quickly exiting the car.

"Mr. UN, what's the problem?" America questioned as she approached the group.

"We have noticed a suspicious group starting to close in on the left side of the base, presumably where Poland saved Amai from." UN said.

"Amai? Who is she?" America was unaware of the events that had happened here.

"Amai. Zenru, introduce yourself to America will you please?" UN steps to the side, gesturing Amai and Zenru to approach.

Amai shyly walked up as her snakes slowly moved around, flickering their tongues in the air.
America instantly covered her eyes to avoid getting turned into stone.

"USA, don't worry. She's a lower ranking Medusa who can only deliver venomous bites and the ability to speak to snakes." UN assured the American.

"Oh. My apologies." America felt dumb for a moment for doing that.

Well it was better to be safe than sorry.

Zenru approached but was immediately shocked to see Princess Shenli unharmed.
Word has managed to spread to the depths to where the Nov'tri people are aware of the situation.

"P-Princess Shenli! You're alright?!" Zenru was rather stunned.

"Yes I'm alright...why are you surprised?" Shenli was confused.

She made sure her knights told everyone that she'll be visiting the other side.
Did they not?

"The tales of you being held hostage by this group have reached the depths of the sea and everyone in Arachnid is worried about you!" Zenru said.

"Someone must have spread misinformation so that father has another excuse to declare war on them." Shenli begins to turn white.

"Now that's not the case. We have two problems we have to deal with. The suspicious group to our left and the alliance between the Nov'tri and Sadan. Thankfully...Third and his friends has used their methods to delay their alliance. So we don't have to worry about the two for now." UN wasn't used to being thankful to the axis for something.