Divided - Earth Unlike any other

The time-traveling Conqueror known as Kang has divided core members of the Justice League through the multiverse. Cut off from their friends, their only hope is to find a way back home and hope it won't be too late.

Their duel continued through the portal, Magni's hard blows pounded on Kang's protective
shield, as future scientist tried to free himself from his adversary onslaught.
Their journey ended when it opened.
They were falling through the sky, when Kang was able to regain his posture and steadied himself and started levitating on his energy pad.

Conqueror looked around, finding himself in city unknown to him, but it was Detroit or an alternate version of it.
His hands glowed with blue energy when he landed, waiting for anyone foolish enough to attack him, but no one came for all pedestrians preferred to run away.
That's when recovered Magni, landed in front of his enemy. Electricity circling through his whole body while he held Stormbreaker in his hand.

"Ahh Asgardian ... I was wondering where you were." Conqueror spoke.
Then an unknown group of heroes arrived on the scene. Most of them reached only adulthood. But there was one older with thick beard in battle suit. All of them were ready to engage this new threat.

"Multiverse is quite fascinating isn't it?"

"Multiverse ... One of them gasped dumbfounded."

"Surrender now! Their bearded leader threatened."

"I hate to repeat myself." His voice replied coldly while his hands started to generate blue energy again.

"Guardians you know what to do!" Immortal shouted and whole team rushed against this new threat.

"As you wish." Kang exclaimed.

Superheroes rushed onwards. Immortal went against One with Axe and was quite surprised he matched him blow after blow. Deep down he realised that his strength was at least on Nolan level which pissed him off.

He was quite experienced that he knew immediately. But fighting Apokaliptians, Gorr and Superman was even worse and he survived.
Magni finally having enough, used Stormbreaker and blasted Immortal away. That allowed him to go after Kang.
Conqueror engaged rest of the fools that dared to challenge him. He quickly dispatched most of them only Atom Eve and Invincible were giving him a hard time.

"You are interesting girl ... you and your powers but it still not enough!"

She shielded his energy blows but pressure was too much for her. He knew how to fight superheroes. There were after all same in every reality. When her defence's finally fractured and he was about to disintegrate her she was snatched by other unknown individual from harm's way.

"I am so sorry this happened." Magni apologised.

She was quite puzzled why he apologised. At first they thought both of them were threats but his apology and sincere voice spoke otherwise. Her heart told her he meant it and it had nothing to do with his looks though ... stop it, you don't know him ... but it does not help, that he is godly handsome.