Chapter 1 Son-in-law Alpha (01)

Blue sky and white clouds, the sky in H city is as blue as the water of Lake Baikal.

Hilton Hotel is one of the most upscale hotels in H City.

At the entrance of the brilliantly decorated hotel, luxury cars arrive one after another. The greeters at the hotel entrance were smiling and carefully greeted the distinguished guests present.

Today is the wedding banquet for Ling Family Omega Ling Nancy and Ning Family Alpha Ning Chen. Almost all the upper class celebrities in H City gathered at the Hilton Hotel.

"Today's wedding banquet is too grand. As expected of the Ling family, this wedding banquet should cost hundreds of millions." Taking advantage of the short break before the guests arrived, an usher said He sighed with envy to his colleagues around him.

"Haha, what's the big deal about the ostentation? It's better to be embarrassed and thrown into the Pacific Ocean. If I were that Omega of the Ling family, I would be killed." Hearing the gossip, the greeters

around them who were secretly fishing for money also secretly raised their eyebrows. The ears pricked up.

"Brother, what kind of statement is this? The Ling family is rich and powerful. I heard that the Alpha partner who married the Ling family's Omega also has a good family. Isn't this a powerful combination of rich people?" "This is what I just learned

from I heard it from my aunt. You also know that my aunt is the manager here. I met her just now. What do you think she said to me?" Seeing that the people around me were intrigued by him, he was very interested

. Only then did the usher, who was appetizing by everyone, pretend to speak: "As you know, when you get married, both parties should greet the guests together at the wedding banquet door. But from now until now, the only person who greets the guests is Ling. The Omega at home, the Alpha who got married, has not shown his face until now. You said, this is still a wedding, and that Alpha is so disrespectful, I think their married life is worth watching." After that, he showed his face gave a mocking smile.

"Isn't it?! It's such an important wedding reception, but that Alpha didn't show up?!" "

Hmph, in my opinion, there is no happiness in this rich man's wedding banquet, it's just glamorous on the surface."

Seeing another luxury car slowly approaching, the greeters at the door gave up their gossip and concentrated on serving the guests. After all, gossip is good, but jobs are more important. No matter how bad the emotional life of a rich person is, they are still rich.

***

The back garden of the hotel is sunny and full of flowers.

Ning Chen traveled to this world, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the family in front of him. The three of them kept talking in front of him.

Ning Chen was originally a scientist in the Interstellar Empire. On the way to attend the award ceremony for outstanding scientists in the empire, the starship suddenly exploded. Ning Chen was shocked and turned into a vegetative state. In order to wake up, Ning Chen signed a contract with the quick travel system. Ning Chen is responsible for completing the tasks issued by the quick travel system, and the system will give him health points after completing the tasks. When the health value reaches the maximum level, Ning Chen will have the opportunity to wake up in the real world.

After the system dropped Ning Chen into this world, it sent him mission information and left this world. The system will only appear again when the task is completed.

After Ning Chen received the mission information, he already understood his original situation. The original owner is also named Ning Chen and is currently at a wedding banquet. The original person is about to marry an Omega he doesn't love, Ling Nancy.