17. Chapter 17 Son-in-law Alpha (17)

Chapter 17: Son-in-law Alpha (17) came to the door

. After receiving the funds, Ning Chen began to officially invest in research.

It's easier to do things when you have money, and various accessories and equipment are continuously sent to Ning Chen's underground research room. If there were accessories or equipment that he couldn't buy, Ning Chen would find other ways to replace them with other ones he could find. However, the 10 million cannot be spent.

In order to save costs, and considering that the cylindrical sweeping robot at home was similar to the smart little housekeeper in the science fiction movie, Ning Chen decided to use it as a vehicle for transformation.

When Ning Chen went to get the sweeping robot, Mrs. Chen was using it to clean the floor of the living room.

Ning Chen said hello to Mrs. Chen and said that he would take the sweeping robot for experimental modification.

Mrs. Chen felt that the boss was unwilling, but this was Ning Chen's home, and it was he who had the final say on how Ning Chen used the equipment.

Seeing Ning Chen leaving with the sweeping robot in his arms, Mrs. Chen muttered dissatisfiedly: "Xiao Yuan is doing a good job, what should be improved? Mr. Ning is really good at messing around!" Xiao Yuan is Chen. The name my sister-in-law gave to the sweeping robot.

Ning Chen spent more than a month making this robot, during which time he approached Ling Nanxi for an investment of 10 million.

Mrs. Chen was in the kitchen when she heard Ning Chen asking Ling Nanxi for money again, and she really felt that she had misjudged this Mr. Ning.

She had been paying attention to the activities in the basement these days, which were all computers and strange equipment. Mr. Ning only knows how to hide in the basement and play on the computer all day long, and then reaches out to the hard-working Ling Nancy to ask for money. He has no sympathy for Ling Nancy's hard work in making money, as if the money is blown by the strong wind.

Ning Chen finally successfully transformed Xiao Yuan's robot that day. After conducting rigorous experimental assessments in the laboratory, he decided to officially put it into use in real scenes.

Ling Nanxi happened to go abroad for inspection these days, so only Mrs. Chen at home could help test the robot.

After Mrs. Chen took over Xiao Yuan after being away for a long time, she felt that it was no different from before the transformation. They all looked exactly the same. Do you dare to say that you are not defrauding Nancy Ling of her money in the name of research?

But Madoka is not the focus of her attention now. There are some things she has been holding in her heart for a long time, and she really doesn't feel comfortable saying them out.

Seeing Ning Chen put down Xiao Yuan and about to leave, Mrs. Chen hurriedly stopped him, "Mr. Ning, I have something to tell you."

Ning Chen asked doubtfully, "What's wrong?"

Mrs. Chen said directly. "Mr. Ning, I see that you are also a talented person and a highly educated person. How can you sit at home and do nothing all day long?"

Ning Chen was confused by Mrs. Chen's remarks. He had nothing to do?

When Mrs. Chen saw that Ning Chen didn't refute her words, she continued to persuade her earnestly: "How can you do this and play with the computer all day long? You should at least find a serious job so that you can live a more enjoyable life."

When Ning Chen heard this, he knew that Mrs. Chen had misunderstood. However, he really planned to find a serious job for himself, and he had already handed in his "certificate of employment" to see if this wealthy "boss" wanted him.

Although Mrs. Chen gave him a lesson, she was doing it for his own good. Ning Chen didn't want to explain too much. He just said, "I understand. I'm already looking for a job. I think I'll find one today or tomorrow." News."

After hearing this, Mrs. Chen was satisfied. She thought that finding a job was not easy, so she encouraged Ning Chen, "This job is not easy to find sometimes. If you can't find it temporarily, don't be too anxious. "

Okay, thank you, Mrs. Chen. I have just sent the instructions for using Xiao Yuan to your mobile phone. Please just test it today according to what you actually need." After that, Ning Chen returned to the underground experiment. room.

The author has something to say: Hee hee hee, extra updates dropped from the sky!

This extra chapter is released for our big baby who has a birthday today and for the little cuties who have guessed the first two questions correctly (Gugu’s archives are almost gone, so he slipped away). I wish you all who have a birthday today

. Happy birthday to the little cutie of "Summer and Cold Autumn" and other little angels who have birthdays today. I also wish our other big babies who don't have birthdays a happy weekend~ ———— PS: Everyone can guess what our Ah Chen found for himself. Who will the "boss" be? If you guess it correctly, you will still get a reward.