☆ 49. Chapter 49 (13)

Chapter 49: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (13)

Baoyun Palace.

After the imperial concubine retired from the maid, she looked at Prince Wei who was sitting opposite with a heavy look and said: "Your Majesty, now Qin Yu is at odds with various aristocratic families due to the imperial examination. This is a great opportunity for us to act. . If we don't seize the opportunity in time this time, I'm afraid it will be difficult to turn around again in the future."

Prince Wei sighed irritably, "Mother, I also know that this imperial examination, the aristocratic families have great opinions on Qin Yu . But the private army we secretly cultivated in the palace was all destroyed in the last earthquake. If we want to cause trouble, we must have troops. But now all the military power of Daqi is controlled by Qin Yu and his How can we compete with him in the hands of his confidant?"

The Crown Princess leaned over and whispered a few words in Prince Wei's ear. Prince Wei's eyes widened in shock: "Concubine, you are trying to lure a wolf into the house. Ah!"

The Crown Princess smiled contemptuously, "Your Majesty, you are still too naive. As long as you can ascend the throne, it doesn't matter if you lead a wolf into the house. Since ancient times, great things have been achieved regardless of trivial matters. If you look forward and backward, we, mother and son, will I have never been able to win the world of Daqi."

Prince Wei took a deep breath and his heart was crossed: "Okay, I will do as you say, concubine."

Seeing Prince Wei's solemn expression, the Crown Princess comforted him and said: "Your Majesty, don't worry too much. In addition to this plan, I have already laid a certain death situation for Qin Yu. Sooner or later, this world will belong to our mother and son." The imperial concubine said that the situation she had laid before was all over

. 1510 informed Prince Wei.

After hearing this, Prince Wei's confidence greatly increased and he couldn't help but laugh: "My mother and concubine still had the foresight, so what if he has won the throne now? The world will indeed belong to our mother and son sooner or later." After Prince Wei left the palace

, Then he followed the imperial concubine's instructions and ordered people to secretly send several letters to several aristocratic families.

It was night, and the study in Prince Wei's Mansion was brightly lit.

At dawn the next day, Prince Wei's mansion quietly opened the back door, and several dark figures walked out of the mansion. They quickly got into a carriage and drove away.

A few days later, the imperial study room.

Qin Yu looked at the urgent report coming from the frontier. It said that the Kingdom of Jin wanted to send envoys to the capital to pay tribute to Qin Yu. Before Qin Yu returned to the capital, he defeated Dajin and made it sign a peace agreement with Daqi. Dajin became a vassal state of Daqi.

After Ning Chen secretly entered the palace that day, Qin Yu handed him the urgent report.

Ning Chen frowned, "The words seem quite sincere, but I just don't know what medicine they want to sell in the gourd."

Qin Yu nodded in agreement: "I think so too, but the troops will stop the water. Tu Yan, since they said they wanted to pay tribute, I, Da Qi, will naturally accompany them to the end."

Ning Chen came to the palace today not for this matter. Seeing that Qin Yu had already decided on this matter, he opened his mouth to tell his story purpose of coming.

Ning Chen's eyebrows were full of worry, and he looked at Qin Yu gently with a pair of deep black eyes, and said: "Why did I hear An Yi say that you have a bad appetite recently and can't eat anything."