☆ 38. Chapter 38 (2)

Chapter 38: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (2)

Changhua Palace is the residence of Emperor Qin Yu of Qichen.

At this moment, Changhua Palace was completely silent, with all the maids and eunuchs kneeling on the cold floor.

Qin Yu looked at the row of imperial doctors kneeling in front of him expressionlessly, his voice was cold, and there seemed to be a trace of bloody murderous intent.

"So what you are saying is that you, as imperial doctors, don't know why Ning Chen just drowned but was unconscious for nearly a whole day and couldn't wake up?" The imperial doctors were dripping with cold sweat, and the sweat on their

backs had already soaked the inside of their official robes. lining.

The head judge from the Taiyuan Hospital looked pale and said in a trembling voice: "Your Majesty, please calm down. Mr. Ning's pulse is stable and his body is not seriously injured. Wei Chen and others will do their best to revive Mr. Ning." The little boy knelt beside the bed

. The palace maid looked up secretly and found that Ning Chen's eyelids suddenly trembled slightly, and his white and slender fingertips seemed to move slightly.

She hurriedly pulled the eldest palace maid next to her, trying to signal her to look up, but the eldest palace maid clapped her hand, signaling her to quiet down.

Although their movements were small, they could not escape Qin Yu's eyes. He had a dark face and said irritably: "I have violated the rules in front of the palace. Drag those two palace ladies down to me and punish them with a cane."

Thunder, rain, and dew are all your kindness. Although the eldest maid knew that she was implicated by the younger maid, she did not dare to defend herself in front of Qin Yu, lest she would be punished more seriously.

On the other hand, the little palace maid dared to ask for mercy on her behalf, probably because she was still young: "Your Majesty, have mercy on me. I just saw that Mr. Ning seemed to be waking up, so I signaled to Sister Chunlan." After hearing that, the little palace maid actually dared to talk to Qi Chen

. The tyrant Emperor begged for mercy, and the maids and eunuchs present were all sweating for her. This little maid felt that life was not good and was looking for death, so she dared to defend herself and beg for mercy.

Hearing that Ning Chen seemed to be showing signs of waking up, Qin Yu had no time to pay attention to the large number of people kneeling on the ground and quickly walked to the bed to check on Ning Chen's condition.

However, the situation disappointed him.

The man lying on the bed had a stern face, but there seemed to be no sign of waking up.

In Changhua Palace, the atmosphere seemed so cold that frost could form.

The little palace maid knelt on the ground and began to tremble. She must have hallucinated because she had knelt for too long.

On the other hand, the imperial doctors breathed a sigh of relief. After all, it would be fine if these two unlucky palace maids stood in the way and vented Emperor Qichen's wrath for them.

Time passed by minute by second. Although there were obviously many people in Changhua Palace, it was so quiet at this time that not even the sound of anyone's breathing was heard.

Just when the two palace maids thought that they would inevitably die today, Ning Chen, who was lying on the bed, suddenly made some movement.

Ning Chen opened his eyes slightly, and said in confusion: "My head... hurts." As soon as