☆ 41. Chapter 41 (5)

Chapter 41: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (5)

The two of them walked around casually following the flow of people, and then walked to the riverside.

There are exquisite lotus lanterns floating in the river, the water surface is sparkling, and a bright moon hangs high in the sky.

Another custom during the Lantern Festival is to put out river lanterns. According to legend, if the person who makes a wish is pious enough, the river lantern can travel along the river to the hands of the gods.

Both sides of the river are very lively at the moment. From time to time, women hold lanterns and squat by the river. After making a wish devoutly, they carefully put the exquisite lanterns in their hands into the river and go with the waves.

Qin Yu took Ning Chen and bought two lanterns from a lantern stall near the river, and then walked to the river.

The moment Qin Yu put the lantern into the river, he closed his eyes and silently made a wish in his heart.

After Qin Yu made his wish, he directly sent the lantern into the river with skill and skill. As soon as the lantern entered the water, it quickly went down the river and soon floated ahead, as if he wanted to reach the gods before other lanterns in the river. in hand.

As soon as Qin Yu stood up, he saw Prince Wei and Shen Rou on the other side of the river. A large group of people were walking toward the river in a mighty manner.

In order to prevent Ning Chen from recalling the past, Qin Yu deliberately changed all the people serving Ning Chen.

Unexpectedly, when I came out today, I bumped into Shen Rou.

It’s so haunting!

Qin Yu saw Ning Chen standing up after putting down the lanterns, so he hid his hand in his sleeve and suddenly flicked a hidden weapon towards the other side of the river.

"Ah!"

Shen Rou stepped on a foreign object and suddenly slipped. She was about to fall to pieces. She hurriedly grabbed the maid next to her, but she also fell to the ground with her.

Shen Rou's scream startled everyone. The servants of Prince Wei's Mansion hurriedly helped Princess Wei up after she fell to the ground and made a fool of herself.

After Shen Rou was helped up, her whole face turned red with embarrassment. She actually made such a big fool of herself in front of everyone.

She hurriedly pulled Prince Wei and turned away, her thoughts of putting out river lanterns to pray for blessings were thrown away.

Ning Chen finished setting off the river lanterns and as soon as he got up, he saw only the backs of a group of people leaving in a mighty manner.

"What happened?" Ning Chen looked at Qin Yu doubtfully.

Qin Yu smiled innocently, "It's nothing, I just fell down when I was walking alone without eyesight." But he just walked without eyesight, and the whole capital was so big, so he wanted to get in front of him and Ning Chen.

Seeing that it was getting late, the two of them headed back to the palace.

****

Although Qin Yu tried every means to hide Ning Chen's amnesia, someone with an intention still found out about it.

After Qin Yu ascended the throne, the Crown Princess moved to the remote Baoyun Palace.

To say that the Crown Princess is lucky is to be considered lucky, and to say that she is unlucky is to be considered unlucky.