☆ 23. Chapter 23 Son-in-law Alpha (23)

Chapter 23: Son-in-law Alpha (23)

saw the appearance of Samurai Sword, and netizens were shocked.

[Not long after I cheered, this bitch drew his sword! 】

【Keep someone under the sword! ]

[What should I do? I just became a fan of Ruan Ruan's mother, but it seems like my baby will be broken into pieces in the next second! 】

【Our cub is so cute, but you dare to draw a knife, you really have no heart! ]

[ Country R is really awesome. Now humanoid robots can be equipped with weapons. The next step is very scary to think about]

[Can’t you just make me happy for a little longer]

[So it’s no good to be happy too early, isn’t it miserable now?]

[It’s not a boast, it’s not a shame, Ruan Ruan compared our country in the past two years That robot has made huge progress, and we have to give researchers enough time to develop it. There is no point in rushing. After all, Country R's robots are so many years ahead of us, and this gap can only be narrowed step by step with time]

[I can't bear to watch anymore]

...

While netizens were discussing passionately, the samurai robots had already launched an attack.

Although Ruan Ruan had just been kicked in the head by a roundabout, the warrior robot was still not slow in finding Ruan Ruan.

He pressed forward step by step, forcing Ruan Ruan to retreat, and he gradually forced him to the corner of the ring.

The dark and sharp blade cut through the air, making a sharp air friction sound.

A timid audience in the audience even closed his eyes. After a while, he only heard thunderous applause. He opened his eyes and saw that Ruan Ruan was holding a unique Tang sword and actually restrained the samurai sword that was chopped down by the samurai robot.

The national channel that was broadcasting the live broadcast quickly replayed the scene in high-definition and slow motion.

The moment the samurai robot slashed the sword, Ruan Ruan raised his right hand without hesitation, and the parts automatically emerged from his hand and were quickly assembled into a sharp and shining Tang sword. He gently raised his hand and waved, seemingly effortlessly, but he steadily withstood the attack from the samurai robot with all its strength.

Seeing Ruan Ruan automatically transforming into a weapon, researchers from other countries couldn't help but narrow their pupils nervously.

Their keen nerves told them that there seemed to be some huge changes in China's robot research. Moreover, these changes made the nerves of the foreign officials and scientific researchers present seem to be tense at the same time.

No matter how complicated the hearts of the audience are, the game on stage is still going on.

The samurai robot continued to increase its strength, pressing the samurai sword down little by little, as if trying to resist with all its strength, and press Ruan Ruanzhan under its own sword.

"Bah-" The sharp sound of swords rubbing against each other resounded throughout the arena. The two swords competed with each other, even causing dazzling sparks to collide in the air.

The audience held their breath nervously at this moment, not daring to take a big breath.

After a stalemate for a while, only a "wipe" sound was heard. Ruan Ruan suddenly raised his right hand and swung away the samurai robot's knife.

Bai Yueguang is always taken away by force [Quick Travel] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें