☆ 40. Chapter 40 (4)

Chapter 40: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (4)

On this day, Qin Yu came back from the early morning court, and Ning Chen realized that something was going wrong in the court.

As soon as Qin Yu returned to the palace, he naturally lay down on the bed, rested his head on Ning Chen's legs, frowned and closed his eyes to rest.

Ning Chen put down the book in his hand, placed his cold hands on Qin Yu's temples on both sides of his head, and gently rubbed them for him, "Why do you get so angry that your head hurts every time you get angry? What's wrong with this?" "It was left behind?"

Qin Yu closed his eyes and replied: "It was left behind in the winter of the first year when we went to the frontier. At that time, there was not much food and grass left in Daqi, and we didn't know when the food and grass distributed by the court would arrive. So we just We were able to grab the grain and grass from Daijin. We stayed in the glacier for more than two hours before we managed to get to Daikin's grain and grass team. Although we grabbed the grain and grass, this headache was gone, but at least You can be considered alive."

After hearing this, Ning Chen suddenly felt sour in his heart and didn't speak for a long time.

When Qin Yu saw that Ning Chen didn't reply, he opened his eyes. Seeing that Ning Chen seemed to feel sorry for him, he smiled and held Ning Chen's hand: "What, feel distressed?" Ning Chen brushed his hand away

. Hand, "Still laughing? You have been having headaches all day long. Did the imperial doctor tell you how to treat it?"

Qin Yu looked relaxed and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I met a local miracle doctor when I was in the border two years ago. He prescribed me a pill called Shiyao. I have been much better after taking this medicine in the past two years."

Ning Chen asked worriedly: "Is this medicine safe?"

Qin Yu nodded. , "The miracle doctor lives in seclusion in a local mountain, and there is a secluded village in that mountain. Because the local climate is cold, there are many people in the village who suffer from splitting headaches all day long due to typhoid fever like me. Since the miracle doctor went to that mountain He lived in seclusion here, so he developed a magical medicine called stone medicine based on several local medicinal materials and adapted to local conditions. After taking it, the people in the village became much better. I also accidentally discovered this village when I was hunting." Ning Chen felt vaguely

. The name Shiyao is extremely familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it.

Before Ning Chen could figure out where he had heard the name Shi Yao, Qin Yu spoke.

"I heard that today is the annual Lantern Festival. When I was in the frontier, I heard how lively and prosperous the Lantern Festival in the capital was. Since there is nothing to do today, would A Chen want to go to the palace for a walk?" Although Qin Yu acted as

if It was an inadvertent question, but Ning Chen could clearly feel the anticipation from his eyes.

***

As night falls, the streets and alleys of the capital are lit up by beautiful lanterns.

Every year on this day, the curfew will be lifted in Daqi. On this day, the boudoir girls of various families will also wear veils or masks and go out to play with family members or close friends in the boudoir.

Qin Yu and Ning Chen were dressed in casual clothes and walking together on the streets of the capital. The accompanying guards all fell far behind them, keeping a certain distance from them.