☆ 2. Chapter 2 Son-in-law Alpha (02)

Chapter 2 Son-in-law Alpha (02)

Ning Chen closed his eyes and rested in the lounge next to the banquet hall for a while when he heard a knock on the door.

His eyes were half closed, and he said in a low voice: "Come in."

The staff member in charge of the wedding process opened the door and cautiously said to Ning Chen: "Mr. Ning, the wedding oath ceremony is about to start, please excuse me. Can you come out with me?"

The reason why the staff was so cautious was because they were worried that Ning Chen would not even cooperate with the oath-taking ceremony, making the wedding a complete joke.

Ning Chen followed the staff into the banquet hall and waited on the red carpet for Ling Nancy to be led in by his father.

Most of the people at the banquet had never seen Ning Chen, and Ning Chen didn't show up at the reception just now. Therefore, as soon as Ning Chen stepped onto the red carpet in the banquet hall, he immediately attracted the attention of all the guests.

Ning Chen is handsome, with broad shoulders and long legs. The navy blue suit he wears is even more eye-catching than those European and American supermodels. Coupled with his cold and elegant temperament, every gesture and gesture attracted the attention of the guests present.

"Is this Ning Chen?"

"This Alpha's appearance is quite outstanding."

"Looking at this Alpha's aura, doesn't it look like he's going to be his son-in-law?"

An Omega who had never dealt with Ling Nancy said proudly. He laughed sarcastically: "Oh, if he is not good-looking, Ling Nanxi's arrogant temperament can be appreciated. Unfortunately, Ling Nanxi has been embarrassed enough this time. Huh, let's see what happens next. What qualifications do you have to look aloof in front of us?"

"How can you be embarrassed? How can I say you have a face? Which of your Alphas can match the looks of this Ning Chen. If I were to replace an Alpha with this kind of appearance, I wouldn't do it. Yes."

Hearing the Omega praising Ning Chen so much, the Aalpha was not convinced, and said sourly: "This Alpha looks like he's just a freeloader. It's just you Omegas who have never seen the world. I like it. The Ling family doesn’t know what they think, but they chose this Alpha. Be careful, the entire Ling family will be swallowed up by this son-in-law."

Perhaps because of the close distance between the red carpet and the guests' banquet, Ning Chen could clearly hear the gossip behind him. He chuckled in his heart. The experience of being treated as a useless pretty boy was a bit novel for Ning Chen.

After all, in his previous life, Ning Chen was treated as a genius from childhood to adulthood. After Ning Chen showed his super talent in mecha research, everyone in the empire regarded Ning Chen as a national treasure. They were afraid that if he got touched, even an occasional sneeze would alarm a large group of people. Now, when I come to this small world, I have this novel experience of being a pretty boy.

Ning Chen didn't wait long on the red carpet when Ling Nancy and Ling's father appeared at the door of the banquet hall.

Although Ning Chen had already seen Ling Nanxi's appearance in the mission information released by the system. But the moment Nancy Ling appeared on the red carpet, he was still stunned. His originally calm heart seemed to be filled with waves.

Omega, who has bright features and a delicate face, is wearing a white suit. The bright lights on the red carpet shine on him, making him shine even more. The faint tear stains under the corners of his eyes looked even brighter under the light.