☆ 44. Chapter 44 (8)

Chapter 44: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (8)

On this day, Prince Wei just came back from the mansion and told Shen Rou about the cement outside.

Upon hearing the advent of cement, Shen Rou knocked over the tea cup in her hand in panic.

The maids hurriedly and silently came forward to clean up the teacups.

When Prince Wei saw Shen Rou's panic expression, he asked doubtfully: "What happened to the cement? Why did you react so much when you heard it?"

Shen Rou hurriedly concealed her panic and pretended to smile lightly: "It's okay, it's just that my hand slipped suddenly."

Prince Wei didn't think much, raised the Xinyang Maojian tea in his hand, took a sip, and said to Shen Rou with emotion: "I heard that the strange person who contributed this cement recipe is named Fei Wu. , I don’t know who he is, it would be great if he could be used by us."

Shen Rou pretended to be casual and asked: "Does the prince know who this Fei Wu is?"

Prince Wei shook his head, "Qin Yu will take this opportunity. This person is so well hidden that the people I sent to inquire knew nothing about this person."

Shen Rou knew that her reputation as a talented woman today was all due to plagiarizing other people's work. When she first traveled into this world, she found out that it was an imaginary dynasty, and she was very excited.

By plagiarizing and reciting these predecessors' poems, Shen Rou was praised as the most talented woman in Daqi.

The reason why the Crown Princess agreed to marry Shen Rou to Prince Wei as his wife was because she wanted to use Shen Rou's reputation as the most talented woman in the world and wanted to use Shen Rou's reputation as a talented woman to attract scholars. After all, Prince Wei was famous. He likes to wield swords and guns, but doesn't like to play with writing and ink.

But now a man named Fei Wu suddenly appeared and took out a cement recipe that only existed in later generations. This made Shen Rou's scalp numb and panicked. Shen Rou is now eager to find this person and determine whether he is a threat to herself.

After Prince Wei left, Shen Rouping withdrew the maid and thought anxiously in the room alone.

She suddenly thought of Ning Chen. Maybe he could help her find Fei Wu hiding behind the scenes. It's a pity that Lu He's death didn't seem to make Ning Chen regain his memory. But presumably, Ning Chen would also become curious about himself after hearing what Lu He said.

Shen Rou believes that if she can make Ning Chen fall in love with her once, she can do it a second time. As long as she can make Ning Chen recover his memory or fall in love with her again, Ning Chen, by Qin Yu's side, will naturally have the opportunity to help her find out who this Fei Wu is.

Shen Rou then made excuses to visit the Crown Princess in the palace every now and then, but unfortunately she never met Ning Chen.

On this day, she was about to leave the palace. When she passed by the Imperial Garden, she saw Ning Chen sitting alone in the pavilion. She was so happy that she hurriedly walked over without caring about taboos.

Although she already knew that Ning Chen had a cold and distinguished face, when Shen Rou saw Ning Chen again, she couldn't help but feel a hint of surprise in her eyes.

Dressed in white satin and brocade, a man with profound facial features is sitting in the pavilion, playing music on the Go board alone. In this peaceful scene, he seems to exude an alluring charm.