☆ 9. Chapter 9 Son-in-law Alpha (09)

Chapter 9 Son-in-law Alpha (09)

Ling Nanxi appeared in front of Ning Chen with wet hair and wet clothes. She was wrapped in a large pure white bath towel and dripping with water, looking pitiful. look like.

Ling Nanxi pretended to be pitiful and said: "Achen, the roof of my room suddenly leaked."

Ning Chen looked at Ling Nanxi's appearance and frowned, "You come in first, I will clean it up Let me change your clothes, don't catch a cold."

Ling Nanxi took a hot bath, put on the pajamas that Ning Chen prepared for him, and walked out of the bathroom.

After Ning Chen handed the rag to Ling Nanxi, he asked: "Have you asked the hotel staff to change your room?"

Ling Nanxi pretended to be sad and sighed, "They said it's a tourist season now. During the peak season, the hotel has no vacancies. Only the staff dormitories are left as temporary replacements. I said forget it, I would rather go back to my own room."

Ning Chen heard what Ling Nancy said and felt that this was not an option. Then he said: "How about you spend the night with me tonight?"

Ling Nanxi's face hidden under the rag could not help but reveal a sly smile, but his tone was embarrassing, "In this way, you Isn't it inconvenient?"

Ning Chen said: "It doesn't matter, it's just one night."

Ling Nanxi felt happy after hearing this, as sweet as the honey from Pooh Bear.

After a while, the two were ready to rest.

Ling Nanxi got into bed very naturally and covered herself with Ning Chen's quilt. He used the quilt to cover his uncontrollable smile, and carefully smelled the cool fragrance that belonged to Ning Chen on the quilt, expecting Ning Chen to also lie down in bed and sleep.

Unexpectedly, he waited and waited, but all he saw was that Ning Chen took out the hotel's spare quilt from the closet, spread it on the sofa, and prepared to lie down on it.

Ling Nanxi blinked in surprise and asked, "Achen, why don't you come and sleep on the bed?" Then wouldn't all his efforts be in vain? !

Ning Chen spread the quilt and replied: "You can sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the sofa." After that, he lay down on the sofa.

The length of the sofa is only about 1.6 meters, and Ning Chen, a tall man of nearly 1.9 meters, sleeps on it. Naturally, his long legs can only be curled up.

When Ling Nanxi saw Ning Chen sleeping so uncomfortable, she began to feel annoyed that she had come up with such a bad idea. What's even worse is that in order to make the show more realistic, he really wet everything in his room, and then he paid the hotel employees to sleep in the rooms he booked. Now he wants to let people leave. No more.

He said guiltily: "Achen, why don't you sleep on the bed. I'm shorter than you, so this sofa is more suitable." Ning

Chen closed his eyes and said: "No, you should go to bed early."

Ling Nanxi said more and more The more he felt distressed, he got up from the bed and walked to the sofa, squatted beside Ning Chen, and said: "A Chen, really, you go to bed. Otherwise, I will definitely not sleep well tonight." His conscience would disturbed.

Ning Chen didn't expect Ling Nanxi to be so persistent. Seeing his embarrassed look, Ning Chen said, "In that case, I'll sleep on the bed, but you have to sleep on the bed too. I'll put a pillow in the middle of the bed for shelter. , do you have no objection?"

Ling Nanxi shook her head hastily, "No objection." His A-Chen is really such a gentleman.

***

Early the next morning, the bright sunshine of Feiyu Island sneaked into the peaceful and peaceful room through the cracks in the curtains.