☆ 31. Chapter 31 Son-in-law Alpha (31)

Chapter 31: Son-in-law Alpha (31)

A year passed quickly. At first, no one paid attention to Shen Hao's affairs. Now, the whole H City and even the country of China are discussing one topic: emergency tights.

This emergency tights first appeared in front of the world on the national channel's seven o'clock news program.

Its appearance before use is actually an ordinary ring, but as long as the button in the middle of the ring decoration is pressed, the emergency tights can instantly cover a person's whole body.

At that time, the male host who hosted the show even personally showed the use of it to the national audience, and also told everyone that the country had opened the first wave of online purchasing channels, so if you want to buy it, hurry up.

After the news was broadcast, the whole country was shocked. This ring, which is a bit cool at best, can actually transform into an emergency tights that can save a life? ! Can everything be defended against earthquakes and fires? ! Although it can only be used once, one time is a life, right? It’s not a bad idea to buy something like this!

Not even 5 minutes after the news was broadcast, the 100,000 sets of emergency tights on sale were sold out. After all, the price of the first aid ring is actually very affordable, only 500 yuan per set. Most ordinary people can afford this small amount of money. . Even if the effect is not as effective as the news says, you won’t lose much money.

Naturally, the number of 100,000 sets cannot meet people's needs, and netizens who failed to grab it started wailing online.

[I was just 0.1 second slower, and it was gone! Gone! ]

[Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit exaggerated? How can it be so magical? It sounds like it is invulnerable! 】

【Anyway, I believe that the National Taiwan Radio and Television Station will not target without aim! ]

[I also think it’s a bit fake, friends, you know, videos can be faked]

[Hahahaha, it seems like I’m watching a science fiction movie. This first aid ring is only found in science fiction movies]

[Old Guys, I've been quick to grab it, and I'll make an experimental video for you when I get it. Welcome to pay attention]

[There are scalpers selling this online now, and the price has tripled! Sure enough, when it comes to rush buying, no one can beat the scalpers]

【I finally got lucky this time! I got it! Please call me Ou Huang from now on, non-Emirates are already a thing of the past]

...

Due to regional differences, the time for buyers to receive the goods will naturally vary.

Although there is a lot of noise on the Internet about this emergency tights, because there is currently only an official promotional video and no after-use reviews from buyers, some people are more negative than positive about this emergency tights.

But all doubts disappeared without a trace in an instant after seeing a surveillance video of a traffic accident in City H.

Dong Li usually likes to buy some new technological products. That day when he saw the shrinkable ring emergency jacket introduced in the news, he naturally placed an order directly with his quick eyes and hands.

He usually likes to send express delivery directly to the company, and this time is no exception.

The day after placing the order, he was about to drive home from get off work when he unexpectedly received a call from the courier boy. He originally walked to the underground parking lot, thinking that it would be troublesome to go back, or he could pick up the express delivery tomorrow. Later, still feeling itchy, I went back to the company to pick up the express delivery. As soon as he got the express delivery, he anxiously took it out.