Chapter 02

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

               ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Murtasim took everyone's flowers and gave them to Peon and threw Meerab's flowers in the dustbin and looked at her angrily. He seemed to be swallowing her.

Meerab was also a little angry that Murtasim threw away the flower she had given him. Murtasim left before she could say anything.

Ayaan : Why did you make your face like the five of Bengal?

Meerab : My burnt forehead.

Ayaan : What does that mean?

Meerab : Areh, this is the idiot boy whom I slapped and took his money from him. What will happen now? (In fear)

Saba: That's right! Tum jaisi ho, Allah ne bhi waise hi milake bheje hai. Aur jaw jake sab k sath jhagra karo. (😀)

Meerab : Shut up! Bhotni kahi ki. Don't laugh at all. If I see you laughing again, I'll break your teeth. Badtamiz ladki! (😠)

Ayaan : What are you going to do now?

Meerab : That's what I'm thinking. Well, Let's poison sir and kill him, how will it be?🤨

Ayaan and Saba : 😱😲😱😲😱😲😲😲

Meerab : What happened? Why are you shocked like this?

Saba : Your head is really gone. Reduce insanity and go to work. If Sir hears that you are planning to kill him by poisoning him, he will hang you upside down with us.

Ayaan : Meerab, go to sir without thinking of nonsense and say sorry to sir and work.

Meerab : I will say sorry to that Idiot boss? Impossible! (angrily)

Saba : What will you do then? Oh yeah! You will kill sir, right? Look, we're going and you do this stupid plane of yours.

Saba and Ayaan left from there. And Meerab said,

Meerab : Areh! Why did they do that? They did not listen to me. Damn! I have to do something to get rid of that Idiot Boss.
.
.
.

Murtasim : Manager, send the previous files to my cabin. And yes! Send my PA too.

Manager : OK sir!

Meerab was sitting there wondering what could be done with Murtasim and just then the manager came and told her,

Manager : Miss Meerab, sir is calling you. And yes! Please do the work properly, you work less and increase more.

Meerab : Sir, how could you tell me this? How hard I work and you told me this! Ammiiii ... !! What did you tell me? (😭😭)

Manager : Areh meri maa, forgive me for telling you this. Please go now!

Meerab : Sir, I'm not married yet. So how did I become a mother? And I will never be your mother in my life. You are too fat and my son will not be as fat as you. (😐)