Chapter 05

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Murtasim got freshened up and went to eat. His dad (Shahnawaz) meet with him and sat down to eat. But seeing that Meerab didn't come to eat, his dad (Shahnawaz) called Meerab. But Murtasim said,

Murtasim : Dad, why are you calling her? Can't she come by herself? Otherwise, she will eat later.

Shahnawaz : Murtasim, aaj toh tumne yeh bol diya, thik hai. But aaj k baad tum yeh baat dubara nhi bologe. Without Meerab I don't eat at night. ( to Maa Begum) Murtasim ki Ammi, jaiye aur jake Meerab ko bula k laiye.

Maa Begum : Yes, I am going.

Murtasim (to himself) : I see... this girl has made my parents her own. Dad talked to me like this for her. 😠That idiot girl is a complete witch. She has made my family her own. How can I live with this girl?

Shahnawaz : Murtasim, what are you thinking?

Murtasim : Nothing Dad.

Meerab came to eat and looked at Shahnawaz angrily. Shahnawaz realized that Meerab was angry with him.

Shahnawaz : Meerab beta, are you angry with me? Have I done anything? Look, I'm sorry meri maa. 😅

Meerab : Uncle, why didn't you tell me that your office is where I work? (Angrily)

Shahnawaz : Tum jaan geyi ho?😱Look, Meerab beta I'm sorry. If I said it's my office then you wouldn't work there. Isn't it?

Meerab : Aap sorry bol rahe ho isiliye mai angry nhi ho. Agar aapke jagah koi aur hota phir usse toh mai...😒

Looking at Murtasim, she said that. Here, Murtasim got very angry. This girl was also harassing him at home. He didn't understand what this girl was made of.

Everyone finished eating. Murtasim called everyone to his room. He has brought something for everyone. Meerab was looking very happy. Because it feels so good to get gifts. So she looked on with interest. Murtasim gave something to everyone but didn't give anything to Meerab. Meerab sadly said,

Meerab : You didn't bring anything for me?

Murtasim : Why should I bring something for you?😠

Shahnawaz : Murtasim.🤨

Murtasim : Dad, did I know that we have a devil girl in our house?

Shahnawaz : Murtasim...!!😠😠😬😬

Murtasim : Sorry!😓

Meerab : He didn't bring anything for me. 😭

Murtasim : (I see, this drama queen knows a lot of drama. Maan toh kar raha hai, isse apne saar par uthake niche fek doon.😡)

Shahnawaz : Listen Murtasim, it's ok that you didn't know that Meerab is at home. But tomorrow you will go shopping with Meerab and buy everything she want.

Murtasim : What!😲 Dad, what are you talking about? I can't.

Meerab : Uncle! 😭

Shahnawaz : Murtasim you will do what I say. And if you don't, we won't take your gift. (to Maa Begum), Meerab ki Ammi, give him the gifts back.

Murtasim : Meerab ki Ammi? A while ago she was my mother and now she has become Meerab's mother?

Shahnawaz : Yes, you heard right. If you don't go shopping with Meerab tomorrow, I'll call Meerab's mother every day not yours.

Murtasim : (I won't leave this girl. She has taken my whole family in her team. I'll make fun of you Miss Meerab😈.)

Shahnawaz : What happened?